Search results for query: *

1. Sarranid_Guard

Get something out one mod and add it to another mod

For example: if there is a rifle in a mod and I want to pass that rifle to another mod. how do i do it? I only know that it is more difficult than editing warband textures
  2. Sarranid_Guard

Change npc banners

Yes, there is. You must learn how to edit DDS files (textures of Warband); head to Modding section.
    Ok, thanks for the help
  3. Sarranid_Guard

Change npc banners

Hello, I am doing a kind of "roleplay" in a mount and blade mod and I want to create a faction called "German colony" but I want all my vassals to have banners that do look German. Is there any way to modify the banners of my vassals?
  4. Sarranid_Guard

RGL Error textures

1. Open module.ini file of the mod
    2. Add load_resource = ccoop_extra_ui_textures at the bottom of it
    3. Repeat it if there are some more missing resources
    It does not work
  5. Sarranid_Guard

RGL Error textures

When I try to play a mod I get an error saying "Unable to open file:commonRes/ccoop_extra_ui_textures.brf Help please!!. Edit: Guys it doesn't matter anymore I can't fix it I'm going to play the mods I can
  6. Sarranid_Guard

Can I have a Feast?

Maybe it's unnecessary but I want to know if it can be done. I read them
  7. Sarranid_Guard

Need More Info Launcher Crashing

It's funny that with such a ****ty computer I can play mount and blade well and you can't with a good one. but seriously I don't know how to solve this look for a tutorial on youtube or something
  8. Sarranid_Guard

Give away a fief immediately

Is it possible to give a castle or village directly, I just recruited one of my companions to be able to have vassals and I gave him a castle but I want to give him the closest village to the castle. Is it possible?
  9. Sarranid_Guard

Custom Battle mode

It looks interesting but seems unnecessary to me
  10. Sarranid_Guard

ayuda

Busca soporte de Steam en Google entra a la pagina, inicia sesión, en productos adquiridos recientemente dale a Mount and Blade Warband dale a no es lo que esperaba después dale a "me gustaría solicitar un rembolso" te va a pedir el método de rembolso y eso depende si vos lo compraste con tu cartera de steam o con x tarjeta y ya esta si tienes otra duda decime.
  11. Sarranid_Guard

Recruiting Female Peasants

Attack any type of bandits or deserters that have a female peasant as a prisoner and when you defeat them it will give you the option to recruit female peasants (make sure you have your party with space
  12. Sarranid_Guard

companions AI use of multiple weapons

I only know 5 and I think the answer is no, for example imagine that an NPC has a horse and 2 weapons the first weapon is a great sword and the other a light spear although the great sword is better than the light spear it is better to use when you are on horseback (or at least when you are going to charge the enemy). If there is an error in the wording or something that I put that does not make sense, it is because I used the translator because English is not my native language.
Back
Top Bottom