Search results for query: *

• Users: Deceuss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress OC TDM is down again

Summary: the OC TDM server is gone. You and your team decided to remove all our other servers permanently (Duel and Siege) because we 'Didnt play on it enough'. This is why we were not able to play on these servers, because they have issues like this, constantly crashing and then not coming...
  2. Resolved There is no official OC duel or Siege server, and has not been for months

Summary: Over the past 2-3 months, the ONLY OC server available is TDM. We used to have TDM, Siege, and Duel. It has been over 2 months now that we have not had an OC Duel or OC siege server. 1. Why are these two servers missing? What happened to them. 2. Please get them working, and at...
  3. Need More Info Loggin Server is Down again

Cant log in to multiplayer. Again. Also this thread has been 'In progress' for over a month, is this going to fixed aswell? We would like to play your game that we paid you money for :)
  4. In Progress Getting Disconnected from Lobby every few seconds

Summary: Full release, tried to play multiplayer, sat on the server list trying to play an OC server (there are none, I have seperate thread for this), then I get booted to the login screen. I click 'login', i get the 'Disconnected from lobby' either while its trying to log in, or a few seconds...
  5. In Progress OC servers are not all there -again-

Summary: this has been a problem for months, most of the time, there is only one OC server up. Game is now in full release, there is only OC siege, but the other regions have all of their servers. Please put OC Duel and OC TDM up and at least try to make them stay up? How to Reproduce: go to...
  6. Resolved There are no OC taleworlds servers, again

Summary: I would like to play some multiplayer, however, there are no OC servers up. How to Reproduce: Connect to bannerlord multiplayer, go to 'Custom Server List', try and find an official OC taleworlds server OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  7. In Progress taking 5-6 minutes to connect to servers

Summary: Trtying to join the OC Duel server, and I get stuck on 'Please wait' for 5-6 minutes (literally, I have timed it multiple times). This is not just for me, but for multiple people, we were in a discord, trying to join OC Duel, and we all took over 5 minutes to join. (then the server...
  8. Resolved No OC tdm, or OC siege server

Summary: The OC tdm and Siege servers are not re appearing after they crashed How to Reproduce: go to multiplayer, go to custom server list, look for taleworlds hosted OC TDM or OC Siege
  9. In Progress No OC Siege for a few days now

Summary: Hi, It has come to the attention of us OC players that there has not been an OC Siege server for a few days now, often there is 2 duels and a tdm, or 2 tdm's and a duel. The Jims clan was going to try and have a casual siege event this weekend with the OC player base, however that is...
  10. Need More Info Battle severs are crashing after one team wins and the game ends

Summary: We play on Battle_OC, when one team gets 3 wins and the match ends, the server crashes, when the server crashes it completely Freezes the client until the server goes offline and kicks you back to the menu (can take up to 5-10 minutes) How to Reproduce: Play on a battle server until the...
  11. Resolved Battle_OC does not have team damage turned on

Summary: the Battle_OC server was just made live today (thank you very much for this btw, we are enjoying it alot), however, all the other battle servers (Battle_CN for example) have team damage turned on, but the Battle_OC server does not have it turned on. Is this a bug or was it just not...
  12. In Progress All OCE servers are gone

Summary: There are currently no OC servers up at all, has been over 20 minutes since I first noticed they were gone, they have not returned. How to Reproduce: Go to custom server browser, try to find an OCE server (there should be at least 3, TDM, Duel, Siege)
  13. The Server Crashes are more frequent and bugs are even worse now after latest update

So, after the 1.7.2 update came out, the servers seem to crash alomst every single round. There is a bug that will make you unable to attack, block, or swap weapons (the only way we have found to fix it is to hold G and drop all of your weapons), we couldnt figure out what causes it, it seems...
Back
Top Bottom