In Progress taking 5-6 minutes to connect to servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Trtying to join the OC Duel server, and I get stuck on 'Please wait' for 5-6 minutes (literally, I have timed it multiple times). This is not just for me, but for multiple people, we were in a discord, trying to join OC Duel, and we all took over 5 minutes to join. (then the server crashed, so we just went to play another game).

This has been happening all of this week.

I have also been completely disconnected from teh bannerlord online service multiple times this week
How to Reproduce: try and join the OC duel

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan @Callum this is happening to just about ALL PLAYERS, I think its soemthing that should probably be looked into :smile: other wise we cant actually play the game lol
here is a thread that was recently made in the multiplayer discussion section:

Will anyone be able to help us? Maybe something is going wrong with the login server? maybe it needs a restart or some maintenance?

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan @Callum it seems that one reason may be that the multiplayer server list has to load all the 'host names' before you can actually connect to a server. So if you try to connect to a server befor all the host names populate, you will be stuck on 'please wait' until the game has retrieved every host name for the server list, then it will connect you.

@uçanbiblo this is affecting all of MP players, have you been able to look into the information above? we have tried to run some events over the past week, that have failed due to the state of the servers, and it taking 5 minutes to connect to servers, disconnections, and rampant server crashes

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on the query system for a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom