Search results for query: *

1. Nezzan

The Clans Concept

It was used to visually intimidate enemy's.
  2. Nezzan

Age of False Innocence - old thread

I noticed on your list of factions that Scotland is not included.  You have to Jacobites
  3. Nezzan

Regional troop and mercenary suggestions

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/HospitallersP8220785.JPG

Maybe a New Zendar or Bermianese mercenary
  4. Nezzan

C4 Suggestion & Resumal Thread! No progression/nothing happening.

My Idea for the Clans

---------- Clans Targeman----------Clans Veteran Targeman
    Clansman
    ---------- Clans Longbow man----- Clans Veteran Longbow man

Clan Targeman wear wool armor along with a kilt.  They have a Targe and Basket hilt claymore. Very very fast.

City Units:

Clan (Insert Clan) Border Reiver:  Light cavalry wielding a shield and sword. 

Clan (Insert Clan) Gallowglass:  Clansmen wielding a clamshell claymore and Chain-Mail armor.  They may also have a kilt on.

Clan (Insert Clan) Kern:  Javelin wielding clansman.  Dress similarly to the gallowglass minus the Chain-Mail.

Clan (Insert Clan) Woad Raider:  Woad body paint, has a light shield and throwing axes.

Clan (Insert Clan) Arquebusier:  From trading/raiding the Imperial State, some clans have acquired the arqebuse.  Few in number, but elite gunmen.

Clans Druid:  Instead of a standard bearer, they have a druid.

Clan Cultures:

Jacobite:  Targeman, Arquebusier ( wear light amor and a kilt.

Irish:  Gallowglass, Border Reiver, and Kern.  Maybe a kilt.

Gaul:  Woad Raider.
  5. Nezzan

The Clans Concept

If this faction is the HIGHLAND clans, why are their LOWLANDER as troops?
  6. Nezzan

The Clans Concept

Wouldn't the west also be somewhat civilized because of Murond being so close?
  7. Nezzan

The Clans Concept

Here is my rough draft for the Highland Clans troop tree.  ALL UNITS HAVE A JACOBITE THEME AND WEAR KILTS.

Highlands Long bowman------------>  Veteran Highlands  Long Bowman

Highlands Rabble------->
                                                                                            Highlands Pikeman ?
                                          Highlands Targeman----------->
                                                                                            Veteran Highlands Targeman.

Highlands Targemen have a Targe and a Basket Hilted Claymore.  They should have light armor with a high Athletics, Power Strike and Ironflesh skill.

City Units:  All City units should be fairly expensive

Highlands Gallowglass:  Wields a massive Clamshell claymore.  They also have a plate breast plate for extra protection because they lack a shield.

Highlands Caliverman:  This is the gun unit for the faction.  Used by the Clans close enough to the Imperial State to get hold of these weapons. 1 barrel

Some form of cavalry should maybe be included
  8. Nezzan

OTGB for Warband.

Venitius said:
    I would think High Medieval.. without the Knights and Men-at-Arms.

If they were to be introduced,  a high medieval basis wouldn't that be very accurate in relation to the rest of the mod.  Why not change them to a more 18th century sort of faction wielding the Basket Hilted Claymores and a Targe with some muskets.  I don't think a high medieval nation would get powerful enough ships to travel to the new world.
  9. Nezzan

OTGB for Warband.

If the highland clans were to be included as a new faction, what time period of Scottish history would the faction be based on? 
  10. Nezzan

BNL EYW - Suggestions

Make the firearms have a longer reload time,less accurate, and more damage.  I think this would add a sense of realism to firearms and more strategy to them.
Back
Top Bottom