Search results for query: *

1. Dusk Voyager

Making sure the CKO fix is up-to-date

As you know, I made a trigger that fixes the problem of CKO troops sometimes not showing up with all the weapons they're given. Unfortunately, it becomes outdated every time a new version of the mod comes out, and I'm back to square one. To put a stop to it, I decided to create this thread...
  2. Dusk Voyager

OSP Code Optimisation Anti-corruption system

Even though normally savegames don't get corrupted often, saves of sophisticated mods packed with much more code like Perisno, PoP etc. are pretty bad about that judging by the bug reports on various boards. As a prevention, this trigger is meant to shut down the current game when it spots a...
  3. Dusk Voyager

[OSP][Kod] Oyunun dilini tespit etmek

Bu kod, oyunun oyun dilini kendiliğinden tespit etmesini ve buna bağlı olarak farklı ses, müzik ve benzerlerinin çalışmasını sağlar. Tespit etmek istediğiniz her dilin game_strings.csv dosyasını açıp, yeni string'i oradaki dosya formatına göre ekleyin (ID'nin başına str_ getirmeyi unutmayın)...
  4. Dusk Voyager

OSP Code Optimisation Language detection

This code allows the game to detect the language, enabling you to change some stuff on the fly depending on it. Then find and open up the game_strings.csv files of every other language you want the game to detect. Add the new string according to the file format there (don't forget the str_...
  5. Dusk Voyager

module_info_pages öğelerini modül sistemine okutmak

Modül sistem, normalde module_info_pages.py dosyasının içindekilerin ID'sini nerede kullanırsanız kullanın okumaz. Bunu düzeltmek için, process_operations.py dosyasında şu değişiklikleri yapın: from module_info_pages import * Sonra get_id_value fonksiyonunu şu şekilde düzenleyin (değişiklikler...
  6. Dusk Voyager

B Info Module System Universal ranged weapon shooting script

ti_on_weapon_attack is all well and good, but sometimes there are just too many ranged weapon tuples to add such a trigger into. However, the hardcoded two-parameter script game_missile_launch, which is normally called whenever any agent fires or throws a weapon, can be used as an easier...
  7. Dusk Voyager

The option "don't use smileys" won't apply to texts inside spoilers.

I hate using code tags when posting M&B code on the Forge, and vastly prefer spoilers because of the ability to highlight some parts of it, but inevitably the "cool" smiley appears if a line has to end with 8), whether I tick the "don't use smileys" box or not. Just see:   :D :oops: :) :cry...
  8. Dusk Voyager

[OSP][Kod] Karakter dosyasından değişiklik yapmayı önleme

Karakter dosyalarını oyuna almayı, adımızı rastgele olarak değiştirerek engelleyen bir hile (kalın yazılmış bölümler eklenecek): İstatistik ekranından geri döndüğünüzde kendi karakterinizin adının hala düzelmediğini görebilirsiniz. Fakat oyuna geri dönünce bu sorun ortadan kalkacaktır. Ayrıca...
  9. Dusk Voyager

[OSP][Kod] Envanter kilitleme

Envanterimizin bir kısmını kitleyerek envanter yönetimi becerisinin etkisini azaltacak bir kod (yeşil yazılara dikkat) : Orijinal konu
  10. Dusk Voyager

Brace yourselves when Gollum comes.

I usually send tweaks via PM because posting them on the board can encourage players to exploit them once they stumble upon the post, but I feel this trigger will be useful for everyone in preventing them from mistakenly overwriting their old working savegames with a corrupted game. It basically...
  11. Dusk Voyager

OSP Code SP itp_unique detection

I'll update the topic with others in the future.
  12. Dusk Voyager

Modding-related theories/experiments/findings

Let's post our wild theories or discoveries about why strange stuff happens and/or how the engine executes it. Of course posters can also validate or refute them if they like. For example, this finding: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,173667.msg4175905.html#msg4175905 Now, I...
  13. Dusk Voyager

[OSP][Kod] Karma askerler

Ben de İngilizce forumda karma asker kodu yazmıştım, imzamda var (tabii ki "kahramanlar" için saçma olur, hem de cinsiyeti adından belli olan "kılıç bacısı" vb. askerlerin ve/veya elbise giyenlerin ya silinmesi ya da adının değiştirilmesi gerekir): Bu dosyada açık alanda savaş ve kuşatma ile...
  14. Dusk Voyager

On unexploitable luck-based events

A player can just exploit a luck-based event without getting 'involved' much in it (say, rejecting a quest giver constantly until you get the quest you wanted, or betting 0D or a very small amount until you win and then making the big bet) using this knowledge. So, make it so that: A- it's...
  15. Dusk Voyager

The many flukes of the AI

As this thread teaches us, the sheer stupidity of the AI is sometimes indistinguishable from cunning or even genius. I remember being shot by a crossbowman right after I killed a footman in front of him as if he'd planned it, for example. So, what that is worthy of the Accidental Intelligence...
  16. Dusk Voyager

Fixing the book bug (it's late, but still...)

When you finish reading a book, it's sometimes marked as read even in new games. This is a rare bug (most of you aren't even going to think it's worth fixing, but I do) that is encountered in the original M&B, yet never reported in WB...
  17. Dusk Voyager

[Suggestion] New member search options & system

In the member search section, there are only 6 parameters and you can't search by multiple ones.   New Parameters Search by registration date: It would be done by entering the earliest and the latest date into year, month and day scrolls. There could also be "Since (x) week(s)/year(s)/month(s)...
  18. Dusk Voyager

Newcomb's paradox - what would you do?

I've known this gem for several years, since reading a good book about maths. There are a red box and a blue box in front of you that you can't see what's in. You want to earn as much money as possible and can't repeat the game. 1. 100.000 $ are in the blue one. 2. The red one will be either...
Back
Top Bottom