Search results for query: *

1. Any mods that spruce up the base game? No full conversions...

Hi I want to stick to the base game and environment, however I am wondering if there is anything that improves the base game in terms of gameplay ascpects, like diplomacy, warfare, ruling the kingdom and perhaps increases the graphics are anything else worth adding. I didn't know where to post...
  2. Character Status displaying title incorrectly?

Hi I have been thoroughly enjoying this great game over the weekend. I do have some questions though... I am still a lowly adveturer stuggeling for money and getting ambushed by large groups of bandits that usually capture me... I am a bit stuck for money as well... so needless to say I...
  3. Just bought the game, some basic questions...

Hello , I just picked up Warband, and wanted to check as a matter of interest if you can created a certain theme or look for your Kingdom? I know that it is a fictional setting, but the concept and armor, weapons and insignia ect are based on historical versions correct? So can I say create an...
  4. Just bought the game, a few questions if you please...

Hello I have played a trial of this game about a year ago. I came back to it now and decided to buy it given all the improvments and community support. I know you get this asked probably allot, but if Mount and Blade veterans could spare a min or two of you time I would like to know I am...
  5. Warband Info Sticky would be welcome

Hello I have been looking through the forums here for a summary of the features and how it will affect the core game. Would anyone be so kind as to inform me and perhaps we could get a sticky with FAQ's regarding the expansion. Will this enhance core Mount and Blade gameplay, or is it...
Back
Top Bottom