Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Endless Wars and AI decision to keep pursuing it

I understand as being a way to not allow your kingdom to get "too big" but it should have some limits mainly because of 2 things:

1 - every month have 4 or 5 factions declaring war on you leads to a very boring experience. Yeah, it's fun for the first couple hours then it becomes very frustrating and just annoying fighting non stop for 15 hours of gameplay. Someone declares war and before your army gets there and besiege one fief, you're spammed by 3 other factions declaring war.

2 - it should make more sense if/when they declare war. A faction with 4-5k men should not be willing to fight a faction that has 20k men. also a faction that doesnt even have border with your kingdom and it's far weaker (7k vs 20k) shouldnt just declare war, makes no sense.

Current state of my map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885996944156143691/908507802245431346/unknown.png

Southern Empire declared war and went besiege Argoron. Why?

Aserai loves with passion Thractorea Castle, but ignores the town and the castle owned by Western Empire on their way. Why?

Their moves even if it's intended to only control player growth should make some sense

What happens all the time, even if I peace out all of them paying 5k tribute a month tops later: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/908357989830885406/908533632614953000/ok.png
  2. Need More Info Endless Wars and AI decision to keep pursuing it

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks!

Please let me know if the QA team needs anything because I've worked in QA in the past so I know sometimes we just can't reproduce it.
  3. Need More Info Endless Wars and AI decision to keep pursuing it

Summary: Playing a late campaign (over day 2k) kinda sucessfully for a first campaign AI started to declare war on me non stop. I'm Vlandia king and AI started to have endless wars declared agasint me. I turned cheat mode on to test AI behaviour when I propose peace and the result of the...
Back
Top Bottom