Search results for query: *

• Users: Soldier93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Soldier93

The real current problem of this game in terms of balance

The game is not balanced at all in terms of factions strengths, I mean: it does not matter how many battles you win, if your kingdom does not have enough heroes to compose an army, you'll be always weak. This mean that the enemies never gives up because they will come back to you with giant...
  2. Soldier93

Need More Info Game crashes when I propose peace during a battle

The game crashes when I propose a peace during a battle Menu in the strategic map.
  3. Soldier93

SP - General Politics, Noble titles, Government.

I always think that the big next step in this game development it would be to implement a more deep political management of the Kingdom, with new characteristic laws and type of government (Republic, Empire, Kingdom, Duchy, County etc) and also relevant novle titles like Count, Duke, King...
  4. Soldier93

Game ownership

How I can set my game ownership in my profile detail?
  5. Soldier93

Clans death

Some clans in my Kingdom sometimes they risk to be extinguished just because they don't reproduce enough heirs. I think this should be fixed as it's quite frustrating in terms of gameplay.
  6. Soldier93

Heores death, why always ME?

I can't understand why in a battle, even if I win with the double of kills, just my heroes die or they are the main deaths instead of the opponent!
  7. Soldier93

Need More Info Kingdom Banner

I am having problems with banners colours as I created a Kingdom and then the colour background of my flag changed to a random one. I tried to change it through the editor but the producers had the wonderful idea to take off the possibility to edit it from the new version of the game... WHY...
Back
Top Bottom