Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes v1.0.1

Temporary, will be increased to previous values today.
    Hi, is this the same for the xbox version?
    If not , do you have an ETA on an patch for the xbox version?
  2. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Say what you want about console, but at least developers actually put a lot of effort in optimizing games for them, the same cannot be said about most PC games. Instead, the developers will trick you into thinking that you need a 3080 to play your games, despite the same games running fine on significantly worse hardware on console.

It's not worth playing at this present time, I'm probably not touching the game until it's "fully released". The whole cycle with updates and broken mods is just too much, and the game isn't in a good enough state to enjoy in vanilla.
    Fair, I prefer consoles anyway tbh, I like being able to chill and play games, not constantly be sat at a desk.
  3. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Imagine playing bannerlord without ever playing with mods, sorry console players
    Same goes for a majority of game but tbh the mods I played for warband where typically either broke or extremely unbalanced. Although I did enjoy floris I think it was called.
  4. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

So let me get this straight.

I'm making assumptions, but in the same breath you go back to saying we should just be grateful we can play it (regardless of quality, hence you mentioning again it being in EA). Can you explain to me how that isn't you admitting quality doesn't matter right now, because we can play it?

You will need to be patient, it will happen. Once the PC platform has wrangled itself through the muck that the current game is, the port will come. At least by then it might be a good game and console players won't have to deal with the absolute comedy show it has been so far for the PC community.

I play on all platforms, but sure thing, it couldn't be that I'm just not so overtly attached to a platform that I could desire a sub-par piece of garbage and tell others they should be grateful they even have that garbage in the first place.
    Ok I get your point but what I was trying to say, is I want the game to be polished just as much as everyone else, but after waiting 6+ years I would also like to try the game out in its current state just like you guys.
    I would even take some actual news at this point but TW is constantly keeping us in the dark about the progress of the console version.

Also I'm not "overtly attached" I'm "financially attached" due to my current circumstances. There's a difference. I currently use a series S as I was able to trade in my older consoles for it.

I have played most platforms barring PlayStation as I simply do not like Sony products and their twisted policy's.
  5. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Unfortunately in this case the game will only come to consoles with or after the full release, usually companies don't do early access on consoles so hope they fix things and decide to release it soon :smile: (we can hope atleast lol)
    Yes sir
  6. I might get some backlash for asking... But I've waited over 6 years and want any info

It is only going to happen once the game is out of early access. It would be insane for them to try and port it right now when it's under EA progress. They would have to release constant builds for various consoles every time it dropped on PC. It makes far more sense for them to do so after the game isn't undergoing "dramatic" changes. A year after EA concludes would probably be when it happens.
    Yeah I understand that, I was just saying it would be nice if they would give us a bit of news from time to time so we are not left in the dark.
  7. I might get some backlash for asking... But I've waited over 6 years and want any info

Yeah the reason I say that is because it's been years and the devs have kept everyone in the shadows, not to mention warband unfortunately does seem to be a way "to milk console players" as to my knowledge there have been 0 updates since its release to console and none of the dlcs have been released, that kind of thing tends to concern me.
    Also forgot to say, my pc is not good enough to run bannerlord otherwise I would have been one of the first people buying it.
    I'm console only at the moment.
  8. I might get some backlash for asking... But I've waited over 6 years and want any info

If you have xbox controller you can already try how it will be going to feel to play this game on consoles. Lots of ui has been rebuilt/changed for console release. Aim assist etc is already built in. Radial order bar for consoles are also finished. Even they forced it first to make people use that ugly radial command window. Even in multiplayer they use radial ui for cheers etc. You can use aim assist even without controller in singleplayer if you press middle mouse button it will switch to that (if anyone don't knows that). They already found publisher for console release too. I don't get it why you think that they will stop developing it. It is the sole reason for some ****ed up decisions. To milk console players. You have to be naive to think that it will not come to the consoles. After the EA it will be on consoles don't worry.
    Yeah the reason I say that is because it's been years and the devs have kept everyone in the shadows, not to mention warband unfortunately does seem to be a way "to milk console players" as to my knowledge there have been 0 updates since its release to console and none of the dlcs have been released, that kind of thing tends to concern me.
  9. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

It actually doesn't surprise me a console player would say this. Most console goers lack any sort of quality control demands when it comes to their games. So long as it runs, ship it off.
    See now you are just making assumptions, I want to take part in early access, I don't want the game just straight up released without a test.
    All I was saying is atleast you guys get to play it, even if it is EA.
    At the moment all we have on console is warband with no dlcs and no updates.

I have played warband and with fire and sword on pc, Its just that my pc is not good enough to run bannerlord as its an older system.

In response to your comment, most pc players lack any sort of common respect.
  10. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

We are glad to be playing the game, it doesn't excuse it's shortcomings, broken and missing features though.

I've been waiting for bannerlord since the first rumors on the forums around 2010 or 2011 i think, believe me when i say i want badly the success of the game but that means fixing **** broken since release, adding missing features and releasing the damn think instead of keeping in EA forever, hopefully now that TW is back at the office their work will pick a better pacing.
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm just hoping that we get some kind of progress update at this point.
  11. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Your agricultural console lifestyle is not a fate, just get a sensibly priced RGB lightshow box and play all the unfinished games you want.
    Yeah I would but it wouldn't last as long as my console, plus I got the series S so I pretty much got it for free through trading in my other unused consoles.
  12. I might get some backlash for asking... But I've waited over 6 years and want any info

Annevanne, it really is painful lol.
    More painful the fact that tale worlds to this day are one of the few devs out there who do a proper port, warband is almost identical to the pc version so it makes me look forward to bannerlord even more.

Julio, yeah that's what I heard too but it's just annoying that the devs have said next to nothing despite it being announced so long ago, it wouldn't hurt for them to just release a bit of info to keep us interested lol.
  13. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Just wanted to say, best be glad you can atleast play the game.
    I've been waiting for console release/ early access news going on 6 years and we have had nothing but dodged questions.

I've watched a good chunk of gameplay and I would love to play the game in its current condition but I can't and that's the most jarring thing for me, seeing pc players play the game for well over a year and still not having any real news for console release.
  14. I might get some backlash for asking... But I've waited over 6 years and want any info

To put it simply, is there any new information regarding the console release of bannerlord? I, and many others have been waiting patiently for years, for me it's been since I found out about bannerlord when I was 18 years old and still in college, I'm now almost 25. There doesn't seem to be...
Back
Top Bottom