Search results for query: *

1. When

M&B 3 when??
  2. IRL faction inspirations.

So basically everyone knows Nords are Scandinavians, Vaegirs are Russians, and Khergits are Mongols. And Sarranids are some desert tribes not sure which exactly, and if there is any certain single inspiration, or a few of them. But I have seen some confusion about factions of Swadia and Kingdom...
  3. Increased HP/decreased damage

Recently I and 2 other players did fight club in Warband. We were on the same team, and friendly fire was set to 33% (Btw is damage divided by 3 before, or after it is affected by armour? I guess before, right?). And I have got to say, it was awesome!!! Fights were more intense, lasted longer...
  4. Why archers (and all ranged weapons) should be removed from M&B.

The game has a good combat system, where skill matters a lot. The thing is, when you have fun swordfighting, and mastering your skills, that is often stopped by an arrow to the ass. Melee combat in M&B is good, it takes skill, it's fun, that's what you should focus on!!! Ranged combat in M&B is...
  5. SP - General My thoughts about Mount&Blade

Just to be clear, I didn't play Bannerlord, but I watched some videos and read about it a bit, and I played all the other M&Bs. Bannerlord improved AI, but it's still far from perfect, and AFAIK a lot of the following applies to Bannerlord too. My impression is that Taleworlds wanted to make 2...
  6. Are there still any active multiplayer mods?

Are there still any active multiplayer mods? Or ones that have regular events?
Back
Top Bottom