Search results for query: *

1. Battle Recording and Review System

I would really love to see a feature where you can record battle replays (for me specifically in single player) and be able to watch them in a spectator like mode afterward. That means being able to free roam the battleground, lock on to any soldier/character, change replay speed, etc in a way...
  2. Battle Recording and Review System

I would really love to see a feature where you can record battle replays (for me specifically in single player) and be able to watch them in a spectator like mode afterward. That means being able to free roam the battleground, lock on to any soldier/character, change replay speed, etc in a way...
  3. GIVE THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT: Fix Single-Player before doing anything else with multiplayer

It's common knowledge that the huge majority of Mount and Blade players play for the singleplayer campaigns. The amount of missing features, bugs, lack of depth, and other bare-boned basic features this far into development is astounding to say the least. Worse yet, with every update that is...
  4. SP - General Bandit Role-Play

I know this is broad, but there should be more options and events for those that want to do an illegal type of playstyle. Everything is geared towards being a noble and leader of kingdoms. What if you wanted to be a Robinhood instead? Be able to run bandit camps and operations. Have wars with...
Back
Top Bottom