Battle Recording and Review System

Users who are viewing this thread

FallGeneral

Recruit
I would really love to see a feature where you can record battle replays (for me specifically in single player) and be able to watch them in a spectator like mode afterward. That means being able to free roam the battleground, lock on to any soldier/character, change replay speed, etc in a way similar to what we find in Total War. I think this could open a big door for content creators as well as be something that draws more players in.
I am not sure how difficult that would be to implement, but I would love to watch myself from different angles after I participated in a large battle or siege. Imagine watching yourself run towards the wall of a castle you are besieging from the perspective of an enemy. Ever killed someone on their horse by throwing an axe at them while they are riding at you full-speed? What would that look like from their first-person perspective? Wouldn't it be fun to watch you slow motion duel an enemy on Bannerlord difficulty? See the blocks and hits and such.
Overall it is something I wish I could do. Not sure if others share the same sentiment, but I don't think it would be a harmful feature to have.

Back
Top Bottom