Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

I've been informed again that it will be pushed to the game with the next big patch.
    thanks, I will keep waiting for it then, again thanks for answering.
  2. Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Probably with the one after the next big patch. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    hey so... it has been more than 2 months since i posted itand yet the save keeps having the same problem..... is the fix already up ? or does it have any previsions of it coming out soon ?I think a few big patches have been due since then but still. I would like at least an explanation so that I can know when I should be back to playing it.
  3. Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

Got the file, forwarded. Thanks!
    thanks ! just out of curiosity will you keep this updated ? as in when we will know that it was solved ? you gona post here or it will be in the patch notes of the next update ? and you received both saves right ?
  4. Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

Do you have a save file just before the quest got timed out?
    There we go I just send two save files, one called "The emperor" is right before it times out. the other one called an imperial future, wich is right before I take epicotrea and finish the quest to create my own faction.
  5. Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

Do you have a save file just before the quest got timed out?
    Yes I do have it ! I can send to you !
  6. Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

Summary: so I'm playing as the recently elected leader of the southern empire and I recently got to become the emperor of the southern empire after raghea had a timely death and I got in with overwhelming suport.after that I rode to the northern empire since we where at war and such and I...
  7. Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest.

Post it here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/

I'm guessing it is an error due to you having one of the Imperial factions already.
    I will post there thanks ! I'm new to this forum since I created the acount just to post this bug.
  8. Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest.

so I'm playing as the recently elected leader of the southern empire and I recently got to become the emperor of the southern empire after raghea had a timely death and I got in with overwhelming suport.after that I rode to the northern empire since we where at war and such and I decided to...
Back
Top Bottom