Resolved Bug: Main quest of bannerlord to defeat the 3 enemies instantly fail because of "time out" even tho I just got the quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no idenfifiers as the game did not crash

Nelden

Recruit
Summary:
so I'm playing as the recently elected leader of the southern empire and I recently got to become the emperor of the southern empire after raghea had a timely death and I got in with overwhelming suport.after that I rode to the northern empire since we where at war and such and I decided to finally choose the create my own Imperial faction option on the conversation with istiana. after that It is said I sucessfully complete the quest and after I get out of the city sturgia, vladia and the aserai declare war on me instantly... (wich sucks because I'm already on a crappy war with the kuzhait.) however as soon as they declare war and the quest shows up the quest instantly fails because it was "timed out" even tho I just got it !

so any of you guys know how I can fix this or at the very least foward to the devs ? it really sucks to have to redo all of your progress just after I get a leadership position. picture showing the problem
How to Reproduce:Not sure but, play the game, take over an imperial faction finish the dragon banner quest as the leader of an imperial faction
Have you used cheats and if so which:Vanilla, no cheats and no mods.
Scene Name (if related):No scene as far as I know
Media (Screenshots & Video):
kq9cudzmteq71.png

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Núcleo(s), 4 Processador(es) Lógico(s)
RAM:8GB
Motherboard: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):HDD

Do you have a save file just before the quest got timed out?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file just before the quest got timed out?
There we go I just send two save files, one called "The emperor" is right before it times out. the other one called an imperial future, wich is right before I take epicotrea and finish the quest to create my own faction.

Got the file, forwarded. Thanks!
thanks ! just out of curiosity will you keep this updated ? as in when we will know that it was solved ? you gona post here or it will be in the patch notes of the next update ? and you received both saves right ?

Last edited:
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Probably with the one after the next big patch. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Probably with the one after the next big patch. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
hey so... it has been more than 2 months since i posted itand yet the save keeps having the same problem..... is the fix already up ? or does it have any previsions of it coming out soon ?I think a few big patches have been due since then but still. I would like at least an explanation so that I can know when I should be back to playing it.

Back
Top Bottom