Search results for query: *

1. Companions leaving (with disable companion complaints checked)

Just noticed this thread. I posted the same issue in the bugs thread. I haven't played warband for about a year, decided to play again so the install and saves are brand new.

It takes quite a while for the companions to start wanting to leave. My current save is on day 325 or so. No issues at all in the first 250-ish days.

It says they're satisfied with the companions, and disgusted at the current state and tactics. This is despite having excellent overall party morale. The other companions are on 99 morale, the ones who want to leave will be in the 40's and eventually work their way down to 0.

Another similar but unrelated issue is certain lords keep kingdom hopping, just staying a day or two before either being exiled or leaving on their own. Some lords start the cycle within a week of starting the game. Caecorrow, specifically, joined my kingdom, and despite having relation in the 30's, he kept leaving every couple days only to return from exile a day later. His village kept his flag too, despite not being in the kingdom anymore. I'll add this to my post in the bugs thread.
  2. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

A few bugs. From the latest version.

- One of the Zann lords is called " Given by General Wo in the field" or something similar. The female one, to be precise.
    - The companions, despite having complaints turned off, will request to leave the party.
    - When trying to break a lord out of jail. Sometimes, despite killing all the enemies, the success dialog doesn't appear. So you have to ctlr+alt-f4 the lord(s) to get out of the castle/town.
    - When a lord joins your kingdom, while he is in jail, (like what happens sometimes when a kingdom is eliminated), and you break him out of jail you don't get any relation with him. It goes straight to accepting/rejecting him. Not sure if this is a bug, but posting it just in case.
    - Certain lords kingdom hop. This just means they stay in a kingdom a few days, and then leave or go into exile, and that cycle keeps repeating. Seems like this needs to be rebalanced if they leave that often. Also, Caecorrow left and rejoined my Kingdom several times, despite having relation in the 30's. Never had a lord do that before.
Back
Top Bottom