Search results for query: *

• Users: Thors
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Can you try to lower the graphics settings and try to reproduce the crash again?
    That's one of the first things i did my friend my pc can run max settings with ease but idk what changed after 1.6.0 ...
  2. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Was all the error/crash messages the same?
    Different textures crashes but all had to do with d3d, it only happens on version 1.6.1... 1.6.0 is running fine.
  3. Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

It makes sense.

More prosperity = More people
    More people = More food needed (garrison needs to eat too).

I don't believe this is a bug.
    no but its stupid there is no way to increase food...
  4. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

just went into nivdea panel en set fps on 39 it hurted my damn eyes but game was running fine for like 5 min but it crashes evrytime when i am in a battle and try to command troops...
    f*ck i got it working after completely turning off audio worked for like 30 min but as soon as i get into a battle and press 1 to command troops it crashed instantly...
  5. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

It doesnt man.. and when searching this problem online i see alot people having the same issue a year ago... but i was running the game just fine on 1.6.0 isee people turning sharping off or down clocking the gpu or somthng wit audio whatever the case why should i go through such troubles to play the game man do i have to turn everyting back whenever i play a different game??
    just went into nivdea panel en set fps on 39 it hurted my damn eyes but game was running fine for like 5 min but it crashes evrytime when i am in a battle and try to command troops...
  6. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Can you try this workaround?
    It doesnt man.. and when searching this problem online i see alot people having the same issue a year ago... but i was running the game just fine on 1.6.0 isee people turning sharping off or down clocking the gpu or somthng wit audio whatever the case why should i go through such troubles to play the game man do i have to turn everyting back whenever i play a different game??
  7. Need More Info “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine"

I did this and it solved my graphical artifacts and problem with quick talk in the campaign. I have been having many crashes black screens and blue screens of death that caused my monitor and GPU to stop working together.

Something is up with the shaders. The next patch needs to address this shader problem.
    ayo wtf its 2021 patch 1.6.1 and i get this same problem like why tf do i have to change **** so i can play?? do i have to change it all back when playing an other game??
  8. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Just tried without siege equipment and whenever i command a unit it crashes too or when a catapult fires next to me i crash too...

Same problem with or without mods..
  9. Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Summary: Hey, Every time i siege this castle and start building siege equipment it crashes! tried so many times nothing changes... How to Reproduce:/ Have you used cheats and if so which: yes,troops Scene Name (if related):Gersegos castle Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs:
  10. Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Hey, Every time i siege this castle and start building siege equipment it crashes! tried so many times nothing changes... Pls fix.
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Men crying out for their mother while dying.

Nice suggestion hahaha, would like to see this as well.
    Battles right now are so bland and empty
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Enemies should surrender instead of fleeing and die

Half of the battles duration is chasing enemies at the end. This is not fun.
    I already suggested npc being able to fight back

Now I suggest that enemies should decide surrender (individually and as a group) under certain circumstances.
    They should decide whether to flee or surrender in order to maximize the odds of survival.
    Considering factors like:
    • the leaders traits, is the leader honorable and might release them?, if so increase the odds of surrender;
    • the chance of getting caught, consider the proximity to the edge of the map, if they are on horseback or on foot (unit speed), the number of cavalry the enemy has;
    • Number of friendlies that already surrendered
    • If they were commanded to surrender
    I propose using some kind of animation to indicate that they surrendered like dropping weapons, ducking, raising hands...
    If you decide to kill those who surrender it should trigger certain traits and relations drop.
    Agreed !
  13. Quest 'Destroy Raiders' by istiana crash!

1.6.1 fixed that problem, make sure you are using 1.6.1 or 1.6.2
    you're right ! thx!
  14. Quest 'Destroy Raiders' by istiana crash!

1.6.1 fixed that problem, make sure you are using 1.6.1 or 1.6.2
    true i'am playing on 1.6.0, i will update the game and come back
  15. Quest 'Destroy Raiders' by istiana crash!

Hey, I just started my own kingdom and istiana gave me a second quest to destroy some raiders on my land So i hunted 3 parties down which led me to the 'boss' fight wich says 'Hunt down the conspiracy war party' but when i do the game crashes... tried skipping some days, moving location and...
Back
Top Bottom