Resolved Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Thors

Recruit
Summary:
Hey,

Every time i siege this castle and start building siege equipment it crashes! tried so many times nothing changes...

How to Reproduce:/
Have you used cheats and if so which: yes,troops
Scene Name (if related):Gersegos castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Screenshot_951.png
Screenshot_949.png

Computer Specs:
Screenshot_953.png

Just tried without siege equipment and whenever i command a unit it crashes too or when a catapult fires next to me i crash too...

Same problem with or without mods..

Can you try this workaround?

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash​

If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Can you try this workaround?
It doesnt man.. and when searching this problem online i see alot people having the same issue a year ago... but i was running the game just fine on 1.6.0 isee people turning sharping off or down clocking the gpu or somthng wit audio whatever the case why should i go through such troubles to play the game man do i have to turn everyting back whenever i play a different game??

It doesnt man.. and when searching this problem online i see alot people having the same issue a year ago... but i was running the game just fine on 1.6.0 isee people turning sharping off or down clocking the gpu or somthng wit audio whatever the case why should i go through such troubles to play the game man do i have to turn everyting back whenever i play a different game??
just went into nivdea panel en set fps on 39 it hurted my damn eyes but game was running fine for like 5 min but it crashes evrytime when i am in a battle and try to command troops...

just went into nivdea panel en set fps on 39 it hurted my damn eyes but game was running fine for like 5 min but it crashes evrytime when i am in a battle and try to command troops...
f*ck i got it working after completely turning off audio worked for like 30 min but as soon as i get into a battle and press 1 to command troops it crashed instantly...

Back
Top Bottom