Search results for query: *

• Users: Yezhe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress 1.7.0 Critical DungeonMaster exploit influence

Summary: If you enter the dungeon every time, then every time you will gain influence and improve relations with the clan indefinitely. It's as if all those famous prisoners who are already in prison are counted to me. It became uninteresting to play. How to Reproduce: As I understand it, you...
  2. How to unlock a certain part of the weapon for forging?

How to unlock a certain part of the weapon for forging through the dev.console? I know "campaign.unlock_all_crafting_pieces" but firstly, this command does not work, and secondly, I need to unlock only one specific part, can anyone help?
  3. Resolved The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

Summary: Lord Caladog disappeared from the game, I didn't understand at what point it happened. I can't find it even with the help of console commands. I started a new game in 1.7.0beta. If Caladog is in the castle, then he is displayed normally, but as soon as he leaves the castle territory, he...
  4. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

. Lord Caladog disappeared from the game, I didn't understand at what point it happened. I can't find it even with the help of console commands.
  5. New system of military formations

Hello everyone, I need help. In patch 1.7.0, a new system of formations was introduced, now you need to choose a formation and captains before the battle, it's very convenient, BUT! Let's say I have 10 warriors with a shield and a sword and ten warriors with a two-handed sword, how do I make...
Back
Top Bottom