Search results for query: *

1. Sir Squirrel

Question: Contested/Devastated Towns in Rebelion Loop

For a bit of context: Ortysia is contested by Aserai, Vlandia, & The Western Empire. It's changed hands and rebelled several times that all infrastructure (yes, all, including the walls) is down to level one. No faction can hold it long enough before it rebels in their face. And the revels can't...
  2. Sir Squirrel

In Progress Companion recruiting Lords in Parties

Summary: Noble Lords and/or companions are being recruited as normal foot soldiers in other parties. And stuck there until the party is disbanded. How to Reproduce: While leading an army liberate any Lord/Companion from hostile parties in a field battle. If the parties in your army are not full...
  3. Sir Squirrel

Companions recruiting Lords

No, not in an army. They're treated as normal foot soldier. Three Lords are in my companion parties before I noticed it. I haven't tried disbanding their party and hope the problem fixes itself.
  4. Sir Squirrel

SP - General Companion skills and perks in Relation to Settelment Governance

In my latest save file I really took a look a look at governor perk. And i noticed that the most useful governor perks are way at the end of a perk tree (which is understandable). So, I couldn't think a lot of ways to train/level their Social skills like Charm, Leadership, etc. where there are...
Back
Top Bottom