Search results for query: *

• Users: bluelunar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bluelunar

Resolved Problem switching weapons during battle

Summary: My character has a polearm and bow equipped. Once battle is started, he starts with fists for some reason, mouse wheel up switches to polearm. However after that, I can't switch weapons again. Happens both on 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 How to Reproduce:Load the included save, choose attack, and...
  2. bluelunar

How do you make peace without paying a tribute even if you're winning?

I've been in at war with Sturgia and took all their towns and castles and they are losing badly. But if I want to make peace, I have to pay 1290/day tribute to them instead of them paying me. If I talk to Raganvad on the field, there is no option to discuss peace as you did if you were still a clan.
  3. bluelunar

Resolved Crash when leading an assault on a siege

Summary: Crashes when leading an assault on a seige. Temporarily reverted to e1.6.1 and lead the assault and it didn't crash. So it's something that changed in e1.6.2 How to Reproduce: Siege a castle, choose Lead an assault Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media...
  4. bluelunar

In Progress Lord needs a tutor bug, lost him

Summary: I lost a battle and had to find my companions again, including the lord. However I'm at the settlement he is supposed to be at and can't find him anywhere to have him rejoin. How to Reproduce: Start Lord Needs a Tutor Quest and lose a battle Have you used cheats and if so which: No...
Back
Top Bottom