How do you make peace without paying a tribute even if you're winning?

Users who are viewing this thread

bluelunar

Recruit
I've been in at war with Sturgia and took all their towns and castles and they are losing badly. But if I want to make peace, I have to pay 1290/day tribute to them instead of them paying me. If I talk to Raganvad on the field, there is no option to discuss peace as you did if you were still a clan.

lzLZnt3.png

But if I want to make peace, I have to pay 1290/day tribute to them instead of them paying me.
Because you're asking them to accept peace but at least one of their clans wants to keep fighting. Give it time though, they'll eventually come around and offer money.
If I talk to Raganvad on the field, there is no option to discuss peace as you did if you were still a clan.
Removed due to conflicting with other mechanics (voting and influence).

And right you are, he slowly loss vassals and I was able to make peace with no payment. Now the other factions have declared war on me, as they should as they're much stronger than I am.

Half of his clans were mercenary. They drift off fairly quickly. You probably could have bribed the remaining two to join you for a relatively low sum.

Back
Top Bottom