Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Missing textures after updating game to 1.6.0

i will update the devs about the result. Thank you for your time.
    Any update on the issue yet?
  2. Resolved Missing textures after updating game to 1.6.0

I will be waiting for your response. Thank you for your time.
    This did not fix the issue.
  3. Resolved Missing textures after updating game to 1.6.0

Hello, are you experiencing the same issue on the beta version e1.6.1 as well ? please let me know if the issue is persistent on beta.
    I did test the game on the e1.6.1 version and it was still broken, though this was before I deleted the tileset folder and the shader folder and verified integrity. I’ll try it again once I’m able and let you know.
  4. Resolved Missing textures after updating game to 1.6.0

Hey, can you please try deleting "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" as well and verify the integrity of the game afterward? If that also does not work please let me know. So i can inform the devs for further inspection.
    Did not work

ShVvyBS.jpeg

Another look at the issue, this time in a custom battle.
  5. Resolved Missing textures after updating game to 1.6.0

Hello, i am glad the problem is gone. Next time you come across this issue can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files?
    The problem is not fixed, as the textures are still missing when I update my game to 1.6.0. I've deleted the shader folder and verified, and the issue persists.
  6. Resolved Missing textures after updating game to 1.6.0

As the title says. Was playing the game fine just before the update, no mods were installed at any point. On a 2560x1080 monitor as well, if that matters. Verified integrity of the game and clean installed it twice. OS: win 10 GPU: 2060 GPU Driver Version: Most recent CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X...
Back
Top Bottom