Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

stickycrud

Recruit
As the title says. Was playing the game fine just before the update, no mods were installed at any point. On a 2560x1080 monitor as well, if that matters. Verified integrity of the game and clean installed it twice.

GPU: 2060
GPU Driver Version: Most recent
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. B450M BAZOOKA MAX WIFI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 1TB

GmT1CwF.jpeg

PE7hlAx.jpeg

svHQcTH.png
gGm1ws5.png

Update: Tried method of switching graphics settings around, no effect.
Update: reverted to 1.5.10 and the issue's fixed itself. Very strange. Seems to only be a 1.6.0 issue.

Last edited:

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i am glad the problem is gone with reverting. Next time you come across this issue can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files?

stickycrud

Recruit
Hello, i am glad the problem is gone. Next time you come across this issue can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files?
The problem is not fixed, as the textures are still missing when I update my game to 1.6.0. I've deleted the shader folder and verified, and the issue persists.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hey, can you please try deleting "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" as well and verify the integrity of the game afterward? If that also does not work please let me know. So i can inform the devs for further inspection.

stickycrud

Recruit
Hey, can you please try deleting "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" as well and verify the integrity of the game afterward? If that also does not work please let me know. So i can inform the devs for further inspection.
Did not work

ShVvyBS.jpeg

Another look at the issue, this time in a custom battle.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time. I will update the post if our team needs more info to further inspect it.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, are you experiencing the same issue on the beta version e1.6.1 as well ? please let me know if the issue is persistent on beta.

stickycrud

Recruit
Hello, are you experiencing the same issue on the beta version e1.6.1 as well ? please let me know if the issue is persistent on beta.
I did test the game on the e1.6.1 version and it was still broken, though this was before I deleted the tileset folder and the shader folder and verified integrity. I’ll try it again once I’m able and let you know.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, our QA team is inspecting the issue. I will update the post if there is a response from the devs.

bran808

Recruit
I'm having the same exact issue as OP. I've also tried deleting /pages and /shaders folders and that did not fix the issue. Reverting to 1.5.9 did not initially fix the issue, until I changed the shader setting from medium to high. After setting it to high, I was then able to change the shader setting back to medium without the textures disappearing. I once again tried to go back to 1.6.0, but the textures again disappeared and were not fixed by changing the shader setting.

GPU: GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: Most recent (471.96)
CPU: Intel i7-3770K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M-D3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, can you reproduce the issue on the latest beta version e1.6.3? Please make sure your drivers are up to date.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Top Bottom