Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info High Ping on EU servers

@uçanbiblo Any update on this? It seems like even when playing on privately hosted servers they are still somehow connected to the terrible TW servers, so I basically can't play MP.
  2. Need More Info High Ping on EU servers

@uçanbiblo Updated game, problem is still there on your servers. Ping is much lower now, but I have constant packet loss symbol.
  3. Need More Info High Ping on EU servers

Hey, are you still experiencing this issue? If the issue is persistent please let me know so we can further inspect the issue.
    Yeah, still have the issue - it has been since like May / June 2023. Ping is especially bad in the evening.
  4. Chambers should be re-evaluated

buff overheads
    thanks
  5. Need More Info High Ping on EU servers

Summary: See title, I live in central Europe and have between 50 and 75 Ping on your servers with lots of packet loss and other problems. Game is unplayable. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: 12GB Palit GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GPU Driver Version: current CPU: Intel Core i5 13600K RAM: 32 GB...
  6. Need More Info Input Delay, Lag, Rubberbanding

Problem still persists, I have like half a second delay in everything. @uçanbiblo
  7. Need More Info Input Delay, Lag, Rubberbanding

It's still outright terrible, I can't see anything.
  8. Need More Info Input Delay, Lag, Rubberbanding

Hey, we have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With this data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
    Hi, I have handed something in. Any news on this? There's a tournament going right now and the game is completely unplayable.
  9. Need More Info Input Delay, Lag, Rubberbanding

Summary: As mentioned in title, game has been unplayable competitively pretty much for 2 months now. I have weird rubberbanding whenever I turn quickly, animations are delayed and overall the game just feels very unresponsive. For some reason the first 20 seconds or so on a server it is kinda...
  10. Need More Info Desync (probably server related)

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be an issue with the game files. It must be server related, cause in the past few days it was better for a while and now it's lagging again.

Edit: Funny thing is - when I just started the game on a family share account it was fluent. When I went back to my main account it wasn't anymore. Does that make any sense or help you make out what the issue is?
  11. Need More Info Desync (probably server related)

Summary: I am experiencing desync in Multiplayer meaning I don't see certain animations, whereas other animations are oddly stretched, blocks and attacks don't connect etc. It seems like this is somehow server related, as I didn't have the problems a few months ago. This came basically with a...
  12. In Progress Lag

Hey, our team is working on server stabilization and performance improvements. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks, but unfortunately the problems still persist for me. They began on Wednesday, November 16. Since then I don't see my Ping on TW servers in the server list anymore either. Could you please revert anything you have done server wise back to the state it was in the beginning of November?
  13. In Progress Lag

Summary: The game is constantly lagging, animations aren't correct, there is rubberbanding, ghost damage, delay, everything in MP. Please fix this. It started Wednesday last week for me and hasn't been the case for a while before that. Oddly enough my Ping doesn't look bad. Still the game feels...
  14. Need More Info Constant Packet Loss and increased Ping

Since yesterday the previously described problems are back - delay, animations not fitting to what's actually happening, rubberbanding, lag, stutter, the whole package. Occasionally I can see the packet loss symbol. The problems occur as well when it is not showing, though. It doesn't really make a difference or at least I don't notice any. Game is unplayable in MP like this.
  15. Skirmish Matchmaking Always 1v1 with Short Queue Since Patch

Thanks for the report. Should be fixed @Turnaround.
    Could you please explain how exactly the Skirmish system works at the moment? Cause it seems like we went from it working kinda well right after release, to 1vs1s in the past few days and now back to it being impossible to find a Skirmish match at all, even though there are by now roundabout 400 players ranked meaning that there is obviously a good population of players who have been regularly pressing that queue button since release, when it wasn't fixed.

Does it only open a game when there is 12 people searching simultaneously? Also is there any chance we can see a count of players searching for a game rather than an estimated wait time, that at least to me is just showing odd, wrong numbers?

A few versions ago before Ranked was implemented, matches sometimes started with only 4 or 6 or 8 players and teams were stocked up in between the rounds. Why doesn't it work like that anymore?
  16. In Progress Graphical glitches

Summary: Graphical glitches on some of the MP maps, especially Urikskalaar, Zendyar and Xauna. Screenshot in spoiler How to Reproduce: Play the game Scene Name (if related): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 GPU Driver Version: 496.76 CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H RAM: 16 GB...
  17. [Beast 8] Congratulations and Thank you's

Thanks to the admin team for your work! Thanks to our opponents in Division B this season who have all been a beacon of good sportsmanship - it was fun playing against you.
  18. [BEAST 8] Division B - Weekly matchups

Deutschritter Avaritia 10 (3) : (1) 6 The Stygian Raven

0S8ubjf.png
    Hg46Mxx.png
    lo840qf.png
    sVatRiB.png
  19. [BEAST 8] Division B - Weekly matchups

Deutschritter Avaritia vs Defenders of Faith - 31/07/2022 - 20.30 CEST / 19.30 BST
  20. [BEAST 8] Division B - Weekly matchups

Deutschritter Avaritia 10 (3) : (1) 5 Men of Borr

BQnG5zA.jpg
    1TxxemV.jpg
    Dub7Bil.jpg
    yc89bZI.jpg
Back
Top Bottom