Search results for query: *

1. 1.6 - is it worth it?

I am starting a new playthrough, and was wonderring about updating. I own the epic store version 1.5.10. Should I update, if yes how? I am afraid it would **** up my mods and possible make them old.
  2. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

I have a level 5 clan, halfway to level 6. I have smithys and very high, around 6000, prosperity in some cities I visited. I am looking for high tier crossbows and armor. I find plenty of high tier bows, and I dont know about weapons, since I make my own. I quite simply, cannot find any of the 2...
  3. Cheat code to level up atlethics

I want to max out atlethics but its even more of a pain in the ass than leveling trading, so thats why I am looking for the command to max out one skill (I dont want to max level everything.) Edit: I have found a very simple way...
  4. Looking for a Mod to prevent losing items on death

I am looking for a mod that prevents losing items on defeat (and when running from a battle). I just find it really annoying and its the reason why I save scum. I am fine with rebuilding my army or maybe even with losing money but, I am not about to smith another hundred glaives to get a...
  5. Council of Commons policy not working

My issue is that the Council of Commons policy isnt working. Its not showing in my influence income and, obviously, not generating me influence. I am not sure about it lowering tax incomes, but it certainly doesnt generate influence.
  6. Resolved Constant crashes in battles after player dies

This happened 3 times in a row. I was each time in a Khuzait army going up against a Sturgian army. The sturgian army was about 750 men strong, and the khuzait was either 400 or 1400. The game crashed shortly each time after I died even when I wasnt fast forwarding. My PC isnt the problem, its a...
  7. How do you get vassals?

I have six fiefs and is at war with battania. I want to recruit battanian lord as vassals. From what I know, you find them and talk to them instead of attack, and convince them to join. I also read something about capturing one of the chosen lord's fiefs but that didnt help either. Problem is...
Back
Top Bottom