Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [Bug] e.1.6.2 Beta - Incorrect information in the quest "The Spy Among Us"

No, sorry, I play Ironman and I continued the game.
  2. In Progress UI bug assigning companions roles 1.62

This is seen by the steward skill progress over time(if you say have a variety of foods etc, if you only run around with grain, not as much)

It is not working like that for me in 1.6.2, before it did, but now it doesn't. I had to assign it to someone else if I didn't want to stay with a small party.
  3. In Progress UI bug assigning companions roles 1.62

Already reported and acknowledged here:

Also, while you can assign roles to your companions that way, you cannot assign a role for yourself. Especially painful not being able to be quartermaster :sad:
  4. Resolved [Bug] e.1.6.2 Beta - Incorrect information in the quest "The Spy Among Us"

Summary: The information provided by the quest is incorrect. The 3 tips were the spy was 1) Not bald 2) Had a beard 3) Had a sword However, none of the 3 contenders meet the requirements. They were: 1) Bald, bearded and with a sword 2) Not bald, bearded and with an axe 3) Not bald, no beard and...
  5. Resolved e1.6.2 Beta - Crash when pasting a previous craft order design

Summary: Ever since I updated to the 1.6.2 Beta, I've noticed a crash that occurs when you have a design copied and then you ctrl+v it in the craft order screen How to Reproduce: 1) Enter the smithy 2) Choose a two handed sword order (I've also seen it happen with two handed polearm) 3) Adjust...
  6. In Progress e1.6.2 Party roles not working

Summary: Assigning roles (Quartermaster/Engineer/etc) in the "Parties" tab doesn't work How to Reproduce: 1) Go to "Clan" 2) Go to "Parties" 3) Assign any role to you or a companion 4) Click "Done" 5) Enter again and see it stays in "None" Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if...
  7. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

Do you have a save file just before the fight started? We can try to reproduce this on our end.

A save file wouldn't help. If I save before the battle that crashes, exit the game, restart the PC, start the game again, reload the save and fight the battle, there is a fair chance it won't crash when pressing done.

This issue normally presents itself after a battle, finishing a tournament, leave the tavern, leave a city you've been walking around in, or finish a prison break, essentially when you transition back to the campaign back, after you do any of those 2-3 times, as I already mentioned.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.
  8. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

Same issue here. I would also like to add this crash also happens when you finish a tournament, leave the tavern, leave a city you've been walking around in, or finish a prison break. Essentially it happens when you transition back to the campaign map, and it tends to happen more if you do it more than once.

For instance, if I start the game and do one of those actions, it tends to be ok, but if I do any of them again the chance of it happening increases exponentially. The 3rd or 4th time you do any of those is almost a guaranteed crash.
Back
Top Bottom