Search results for query: *

1. Any mods that fix chamber blocking?

Let's face it, chambering is more RNG than skill. Chambering outside of the training field is like playing the lottery, the chances of that happening are so slim it's not even worth the effort, and when it does work, it's unrewarding as your chamber attack will most likely be blocked. Bottom...
  2. Slow frames when opening up menus of any kind whether in town, cities, trading etc.

It's fixed in 1.6.0 beta branch. Just go to steam > right click bannerlord > properties > betas
  3. POLL: Would you be OK with TW intentionally restricting modders?

To the 7 people that voted "Yes":

How dare you! Away with thee, evil! Begone from this realm!
    Throws holy water at you
  4. You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

The former. There are several giveaways, like the words in caps lock. If you didn't get them, the paragraph relative to being a Playstation gamer should've done it.

But I don't expect people who joined this forum recently to get these so I don't blame you for potentially thinking they're delusional.
    Could always be both. I've learned to never underestimate human stupidity.

I've seen my fair share of forum baits on the Dark Souls III forums on steam, but every forum's different I guess.
  5. You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

First of all, i just want to say sorry to Taleworlds for all the wrongful critism i have made and for that i am now a changed man, after my studies i now turly understand and support Taleworlds Entertainment's vision and decisions on bannerlord and i am not even a shill hired by them

This game is 90% positive on steam review(Very Positive), this alone proofed Bannerlold has out done itself with it's evolutionary design that the developer WORKED VERY HARD on it, you guys should be more greatful for our developer's hard working and their vision on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord which helped them achieving this level of success.

You guys should also keep in mind this game is still in EARLY ACCESS, in this period new features and changes will come with every patches(it's true), too many i can't even count them all. If you think this game have some new feature you think it could be implemented, you should go to the suggestion board and open a thread there, there is currently over 5600 threads and 33000 messages on that board. Taleworlds and it's developers are always listening to the community, so if you think they ingored you, then you are absolutely wrong and instead you should wait for a few patches and see if they consider your suggestions suit bannerlord and utilized your feedback or not.

And do not forget during Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's development they alway keep console player in mind so yes before we implement new feature we will have to consider if it is too complicated for our controller friends. PC gamer should not be too selfish on this as gamers are without boarder, platforms too. Me as a PlayStation gamer myself it would be refreshing playing this game on my console with controller when i am exhausted playing Animal Crossing and Gran Turismo 5.

Just like what Mr. Armagan Yavuz, Founder of TaleWorlds Entertainment, said in his interview and i qoute:
    "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is having a very successful Early Access period and we are blown away by the interest and support of our community. As we get closer to the official launch, our priority is to make Bannerlord accessible to all gamers"

Which i absolutely agree, and you guys should learn a thing or two from him too.

All i want to say here is very simple, you guys should just clam down. This game is not even released yet, don't give too many pressure to the dev team, let them do their job, the game is seriouly improving patch by patch.

For Taleworlds Entertainment and the development team, i want to tell you that you are doing a fantastic job here. Keep it on and don't let haters and trolls demoralize you. I am so amazed by how many passion you guys put in the games and i can't wait to see the full version of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
    This is either the greatest bait I've seen here yet, or you're delusional.

Can't deny the progress they've made, sure. I definitely love the fact they fixed menu lag in 1.6.0 beta, but still some things are lacking. "Successful early access" Yeah, the money swipe was indeed pretty successful, wasn't it? They made their money, so it's a success I guess.

Have you ever heard of Enderal: Forgotten Stories? It's quite a brilliant mod for TESV Skyrim. It's an overhaul mod, but honestly, it deserves to be called a standalone game. They've made a brand new map for the game, skills, mechanics, even voice acting! Everything is voiced! And the story is just *chef's kiss*. The characters are written in such a masterful way. And get this: It's free. The developers didn't charge a single penny.

And then we have Bannerlord...

Lemme put it like this:
    Enderal: 5 years of development, a team of 14 individuals, and the result was a product of such quality that words cannot describe it. Technically an overhaul mod, but practically speaking, it's a game in it's own right. Not a single penny.

Bannerlord: 9 years of development. Still not finished. 131 Employees as of right now. Quality? Graphics are good. Gameplay is subpar. Story? You can almost forget it's there. Other lords are just.. There... And they charge full price for this.

You could argue SureAI had all the tools needed to create it already and all that, true. But for ****'s sake, man... 5 years. 14 people. A mod of such detail, such depth...

But Taleworlds... Their damn management team... More like mismanagement team... I believe the developers themselves truly want to see this game succeed but are being silenced by their managerial overlords and their "VeEzhIoUn!1!1". I honestly wish we could all understand just what the bloody hell is going on there at Taleworlds, but they insist on keeping us in the dark about almost everything.
  6. SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

Oh and btw, the bows and crossbows are a tad... Too inaccurate. At least that's what it feels like. I mean, the arrow drop off is difficult enough to deal with as is, but with the accuracy is pretty much making archery a bigger pain in the arse than it needs to be. Maybe you could adjust it a bit or something? Thanks!
    Nvm, I see you responded to my previous message on Nexus.
  7. SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

Oh and btw, the bows and crossbows are a tad... Too inaccurate. At least that's what it feels like. I mean, the arrow drop off is difficult enough to deal with as is, but with the accuracy is pretty much making archery a bigger pain in the arse than it needs to be. Maybe you could adjust it a bit or something? Thanks!
  8. SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

Sorry. I meant 1.6.0. Just updated it.
    You are a saint.

Thanks!
  9. (With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

What would defaming do? Reduce influence? I think most of this could be done in the form of issue quests.
    I think defamation could work as a mechanic that not only reduces influence, but reduces a lord's relations with notables, or causing a lord's subjects to doubt him. Basically like a 4th grader spreading rumors about someone and causing everyone to distance themselves from that person or even bully them.

And by the way, any plans on when armour will feel like it's actually useful? I mean, I don't think getting stoned (quite literally) by a bunch of peasant looters in rags in my heavy chainmail/plate armour is very balanced... RBM does a fantastic job at making armour actually do what it's supposed to. I can easily charge into a band of looters without losing 50% of my health to a stone.

I suppose talking about being able to use 2 handers as 1 handers with shields is probably not gonna happen in base game, but maybe? Historically, nothing was really stopping someone from using a longsword as a two hander or a one hander with a shield whenever it was convenient.

Maybe give all weapons the ability to cut through multiple enemies to an extent? Excluding daggers or maces, of course. Unless like give maces sort of like a knockback effect that'd sent enemies flying, and if they hit another enemy, they'd either stagger or knock down some of their fellow troops. Speaking of that, maybe have enemies you hit while riding on a horse at fast speed get sent flying when you hit them?

Oh and give some bigger guards to 2 handed crafting. I've seen some of those really fancy looking big golden guards in the 1 handed section and it's ridiculous! The whole sword is overshadowed by it's massive guard! Meanwhile, the 2 handed guards are tiny. You sure you don't have those guards mixed up or smthn? XD
  10. SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

We will return to it once 1.6.10 is released, since it is supposed to happen soon and since 1.5.10 seems to have constant updates. So once 1.5.10 is stable "stable" and 1.6.10 is out (which might require huge overhaul).
    1.6.10?

You mean like 1.6.0 or like actually 1.6.10? Because I'd say with the current rate of progress, 1.6.10 is... Uh... Yea.

I couldn't possibly survive 5 minutes without RBM in 1.6.0. The useless armour, the slow ass weapons, the unrealistic damage NPCs deal when I'm literally in full plate, and not being able to use two handers as one handed with a shield sounds like a nightmare.
  11. Elephant DLC?

I personally use my powers of imagination to predict that they are going to fix most of the issues by release. Or patch things afterwards, a release is just a date.
    The game will still feel bare bones, but that's not going to change if you feel that way.
    If Taleworlds want to add optional content, I see no reason to tell them they shouldn't do this because their base game is not good enough, as long as the DLC content does not add Warband-like features expected by disappointed fans in the base game.

There are reasons why Taleworlds should be criticized but an Elephants DLC is not one of them.
    "as long as the DLC content does not add Warband-like features expected by disappointed fans in the base game." If they so much as think about doing this, I swear to god...
  12. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

You called me the (IIRC, it has been awhile and ofc you edited the post) a member of the "fake SJW history brigade with their armored bras strapped on too tight" for linking a source, my dude. That was before I ever insulted you.

Secondly, no, I won't believe you are done just because you say it. You've said it before, constantly:

This isn't even all of them, just with two keywords ("other games").
    "Armoured bras" ****in' lmao XD
  13. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Pathetic that we have reduced ourselves into squabbling over the definition of an expression. Then again, with lack of actual content to discuss, there is nothing better to do, so I say that "near future" is context dependent. In the context of producing a forum post including some hundreds of words, I'd say "near future" is definitely less than a month.
    If it takes a month to write a few hundred words, then god alone knows how long it takes to write a few lines of code...
  14. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

I like to think it's taking a while because they are actually organizing their thoughts in a way that will not only provide us with a satisfactory post, but will also help them settle their prioirities and overall plans. :grin:
    And other hilarious jokes we can tell ourselves.

But hey, let's hope it's true, I guess.
  15. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

But Daddy!!! You Pwomised!!!
    Oh no, how dare we, as the customers who paid full price, demand the quality game we were promised?!

Preposterous! Unthinkable!
  16. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

What a bunch of entitled little children you all are.
    TW: Promised a quality product
    Customers: Paid money for quality product
    TW: Doesn't deliver the promised quality product
    Customers: Angry
    TW: *Surprised pikachu face*
  17. (With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

unknown.png

I also would like to know why, as these proposals have tremendous support from the community.
    What kind of crazy people vote 2 there? XD
  18. (With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

I don't think a sprint button is a solution to that, our recent rework of the athletics skill with e1.5.10 is most likely the cause of what you're describing. A nice feedback thread on that has been opened here, feel free to expand on it yourself as well.

Which game version are you using? We have done some changes in regards to this over the past few versions. Is it still happening? If yes, it would help a bunch if either of you could get a recording of what you're describing and post it here or in the support section.

I am going over the Suggestions board regularly and we're discussing the community suggestions in dedicated meetings. So know that the board is being looked at and that the suggestions are being passed on.

I will make sure to bring it up again.
    Atm I am using the 1.5.9 main branch. I haven't touched the beta one yet because I'm playing with a few mods and I dunno if saves will carry over seeing as how this is EA.

And another thing I forgot, is cleave intended only for axes or will it be available to all 2h weapons? Atm, using a 2h sword without any mods doesn't really feel like I'm getting much for the big boy slash damage, so it's usefulness ends at dueling. Thankfully the hybrid handles exist so I can use a sword and board when in sieges or any other large scale battle, but overall, 2h on it's own doesn't feel like it gives me as a player any benefit over other weapons other than just wanting to look cool. Yeah there's an arrow deflection perk, but a shield can also do the job quite fine, and it's quite durable so the chances it'll break before a siege ends are slim at best.
  19. Bannerlord was a grift

grift: "a petty or small-scale swindle."

I think that the large list of features that were in Warband and/or advertised as being in Bannerlord makes this at least a "small-scale swindle". Either that or the $40 I spent on this makes it small-scale i dunno
    A small scale swindle in a larger swindle scheme
Back
Top Bottom