Search results for query: *

• Users: gurslak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Some General Questions

I've had a few questions pop up during my multiple and not very long lived play throughs.... 1) What's the point of being a Mercenary? I don't get the reason for it, as it's a permanent position and if you choose to leave the faction hates you for it, well isn't that what mercenaries did? Come...
  2. Acquiring A Settlement From An Ally

I'm sure this has probably been answered before, but my search-fu is weak and I can't find the answer. Is there a way to get a fief from a Lord without the means of violence? A castle near to my city was awarded to another vassal and I'd really like to have it in my possession, before I go...
  3. Barter Accepted & Backstabbing

Hi folks, I've recently (thanks to previous help here) become a vassal of Vlandia and taken part in a war against Battania. I was granted two castles and a town in the war and as I was resieging the town after it was recaptured by Caladog, a few strange messages popped up. Firstly I got...
  4. Have I Messed Up?

I'm on my first playthrough and happily chugging along, doing this and that. I became a vassal of the Battanians and despite taking and holding a castle the faction is now at war with multiple others and is losing ground. I decided to do the honourable thing ( :wink: ) and abandon ship, so I got...
Back
Top Bottom