Barter Accepted & Backstabbing

Users who are viewing this thread

gurslak

Recruit
Hi folks,

I've recently (thanks to previous help here) become a vassal of Vlandia and taken part in a war against Battania. I was granted two castles and a town in the war and as I was resieging the town after it was recaptured by Caladog, a few strange messages popped up.
Firstly I got notifications that Barter had been accepted and then straight after that one of my castles was being attacked by the Vlandians! Were the lords bribed or are they two separate issues that happened to coincide?

You probably received barter accepted message because you had an enemy lord in one of your fief's dungeon and he's been ransomed.
If a fief of yours is under attack by enemy and your allies interrupt, you receive a message claiming the allies attack your fief. It's a bug I hope TW is aware of and will fix some day.

You probably received barter accepted message because you had an enemy lord in one of your fief's dungeon and he's been ransomed.
If a fief of yours is under attack by enemy and your allies interrupt, you receive a message claiming the allies attack your fief. It's a bug I hope TW is aware of and will fix some day.

Thanks for the response!

Back
Top Bottom