Search results for query: *

1. CillianLuckass

Resolved Random crushes on world map

Just encountered this problem myself. Reverting back to an old save lets me play for about an hour before the crash happens. I get the excact same error as he does, and i would greatly appreciate if anyone has an update on which mod might cause this? The involved modules for me is Harmony...
  2. CillianLuckass

Breakable pikes/lances!

Thanks to the 5 voters who thinks i am a moron, i appreciate it (Y)
  3. CillianLuckass

Breakable pikes/lances!

It's funny timing for me that this post was brought up. I was thinking of all of the above just yesterday.
    It's a little bit off topic but there was a mechanic in a game based off Warband's engine that would not allow players to glue their spears, lances and axes to their backs. If the player wanted to swap say to their one handed weapon and shield the player had to discard their two handed to the ground. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the game.
    Have not heard of it, sounds good tho :smile:
  4. CillianLuckass

Breakable pikes/lances!

Which would make the pikemen useless after the first charge ... just a unit with a little extra sword. Suffice to say that it will become useless again. The idea is not bad in itself, but so the spears of the horsemen too will have to break too. So the riders will be with their swords during the second charge.
    Yes ofcourse! But i am not talking a guaranteed destructuon of the pike. Lets say a 20% chance, when a cavarly charge is hit with a pike, or a lancer going full speed against a heavily armored opponent, the pike would snap and the unit would resort to using his sword.

I think some balancing needs to be done, either with the horse and rider ragdolling through the formation, or else we would end up with Total War: Rome 2 type of deal. 2 units of pikemen can hold against howevery many opponents you throw at them, excluding ranged ofcourse.
  5. CillianLuckass

Breakable pikes/lances!

Hi, I understand what i am raising is something a lot of people has tought about, and might be added, yet i just wanted to voice it since i feel it is very important for the balance of the game. Couching a lance has been in the game for a while, and it is arguable one of the most satisfying...
  6. CillianLuckass

Resolved vMain Story Line "Failed", 550 ingame days...

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    MArdA TaleWorlds, i will download the console mod and try first. If you still want the save file, let me know. I have a whole bunch of mods, so you would probably need a list of those aswell?
  7. CillianLuckass

Did you use the mod or the built in console?
    Built in console, would think they have the same commands, no?

I will download it and try.
  8. CillianLuckass

I tried method used in this post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/g1wesz/main_quest_fail_and_reset/, but i get an error as it is an unknown command.
  9. CillianLuckass

Summary: Main Story Line quest "failed". Still on the making a decision in "Assemble the Dragon Banner". I took my sweet time reading that this was fixed, to my surprise it failed after 550 days. This ruined my savegame a year ago, i came back and after 30 hours the same bug is gonna ruin this...
  10. CillianLuckass

Resolved Banner Editor Not Giving An Option To Change Background Color

I've been informed that this is not a bug but an intended choice.
    Had to downvote, and im sorry it affects you, but it was towards those who made the choice to remove that option after creating a kingdom.
  11. CillianLuckass

Resolved Mesh Editor 1.5.6 Crashes Plus 1.5.5 Mod Tools 3d viewer crash

Aare you still experiencing this in 1.5.9?
    Do not know about him but i am experiencing the same thing in 1.5.9. Stops responding upon opening Model Viewer and Resource Browser. Occasionally i can enter resource browser, but upon trying to open a module it stops responding.
Back
Top Bottom