Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game Crashes whenever i try to put my horse in my stash at my town.

Hello, just checking in. Are you still experiencing the issue?
    I just checked now that you mentioned it, and no i do not experience the issue anymore, thank you very much
  2. About why lance/spear cavalry so weak in SandBox

Good to know about the reason to why the cavalry attack is so weak, i did try it a few more times but even if i had 90+ cavalry and i sent them to engage the enemies in the best formation, the skein. they were killed in merely a few minutes.. i hope they will increase the damage soon.
  3. Resolved Game Crashes whenever i try to put my horse in my stash at my town.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. Meanwhile, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    How do i send a save file?
  4. Resolved Game Crashes whenever i try to put my horse in my stash at my town.

Summary:It happened twice now, i am going to my stash at the town that i govern and i try to put my horse there, and then it crashes. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More honorific titles.

The only title is the title of a king/queen, there is really nothing else, it changes depending on the faction but.. what about the royal family for example? or just lords. Lords have different titles and each title has its rank in the kingdom, for example, Grand Duke will have more influence...
  6. Fix Cavalry Charge

I think the issue also has to do with the fact that cav can't properly fight in melee and they tend to get easily stuck, even without infantry tight formations, so they get massive damage because it's a big hitbox. It's also because of the mechanics of Bannerlord where every bot runs to attack and relentlessly swings or thrusts at the same time, this also happens when you are facing several opponents at the same time on the ground, even though they are on a "train", they all attack at once a deal instant massive damage.

96740031.jpg

I think @Terco_Viejo has talked about this "train" issue and provided some well though and tested suggestions to devs about the issue of cavalry charge.

And yet again, devs don't seem interested to fix things or communicate their opinions and decisions.
    They just yeet our feedback and suggestions

Wow, first and for all thanks for all the info, it's a great help.
    secondly, kinda sad the devs aren't interested in fixing things related to their game.. i mean are they even looking at our suggestions? or what.
  7. Fix Cavalry Charge

The cavalry charge is lame, there is no other way to describe it, they charge at the enemy and then regroup which takes like 30 seconds, they literally go to the other side of the map and then charge again, and when do they charge, they just die since they are weak as hell, what's more annoying...
  8. What are the inheritance rules? (spoiled)

Historians and in particular archaeologists have shown that in some civilizations women knew how to handle weapons and took part in unfortunate wars. No need to have "big muscles" to participate in these unfortunate undertakings ... Archaeologists have found graves where women were buried with their weapons ...

On the other hand, among the Celts, women seemed to have a very important political role. In the peoples of the North, they took part in the fights and could end up as chieftains. In some civilizations in central Asia, some extinct civilizations were matriarchal. On the other hand, in fact, Roman civilization, then Christianity, enshrined male domination in law. But the work of historians shows that there have been notable exceptions. In short, I will not get into this "very sensitive" debate on this forum. Political power and participation in war is not dependent on physical abilities. Among the Egyptians, women had a dominant role for several centuries. But as you say, it's a game, but like in a film or like in a novel, we can find the ideologies and the alienations of an era ...
    Totally agree with you that women can fight just like men, but i think he was talking about the pregnant part...
    I doubt there is any woman there that can fight when they are pregnant, it's just impossible, they can barely do any physical activity for long in their situation. just imagine a lady with a huge belly trying to run towards someone with a sword, ye that... won't be possible.
  9. Can we expect a major release update?

When the game releases, can we expect a major update with many new features? I feel like this would help bring back many players who stopped playing during the EA period.
    I wish..
  10. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Lords asking for marriage.

It's really disappointing how the game didn't develop any in this regard. There was this bug in Warband, don't remember if it was base game related or a mod, that sometimes an ally party started chasing you on the map. I remember how excited I was first time it happened, thinking an ally AI interacts with me eventually. Then found out it just considers me hostile despite we're allies.

Well, the game is still in development so I'm still hopeful that they'll add ally interactions. For example there is this mechanic that if there's an unsolved issue in your village or town, some stats I can't remember now (prosperity or loyalty I think) drop. And there is a sort of a mechanic in some quests that notables interact with you when you enter/leave the settlement. So I suppose it shouldn't be very complicated to combine both that instead of I, lord of the town, go to a notable to see what is up, they come to me and ask for help.
    Sadly what you are saying is right, the game is barely different than Warband, actually, there are a lot of interactions that were in Warband, fire, and Viking conquest that just.. were forgotten, it saddens me, Warband was good, we are missing a lot of interactions from there for example (feast, asking lords requests such as follow, go there, help me here, marriage was way more interesting and etc) it was all just forgotten and idk if they even plan on adding it to bannerlord, Viking conquest is an improved version of Warband, with more new things added to it(ships, torture, threats, religion, settlements that we could build and improve, hunting, the main quest that was ACTUALLY interesting, better interactions) it was just GREAT. in my opinion, so that's where i keep wondering to myself how is that even possible that a game like bannerlord has NONE of it, instead of giving us more interactions with NPC'S and the world itself, it just.. well disappointing, it's just a downgrade in my opinion.(i have respect towards them and i love taleworld) but..are they even listening our suggestions? i feel like they completely gave up about bannerlord, and just focus on other things, i know that they update the game pretty often, but when i read the update it's just.. well "fixed a crash" and then something minor that no one asked for( i read it in steam..) while the things we want them to fix or add to the game is ignored, i do hope the game will get better in time, with more mechanics, more interactions so we could actually enjoy it more, i do enjoy playing the game but it feels like.. i am playing Warband with better graphics.
    Besides that i am cheering for this game, it's a childhood game for me, and i don't want to lose hope so soon, so i will wait even if it takes another year or two, not like i am gonna die waiting..(i guess)
  11. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Dealing with Gangs in your city

As a lord that has a town or a king, i want to have the ability to make the gangs disappear, put them in prison, or punish them for crimes, i don't want to have quests that will only help them, i think it would be great since it will help the people in the city.
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Clan leader abilities/options

A clan leader is basically a king of a small family(If you think about it), so i think having options like controlling your parties, control the companions in your clan/siblings, assign guards, patrols, making a camp, and organizing it just like in Viking conquest i think it would be nice and...
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Lords asking for marriage.

If you played the campaign, you would know you have 2 brothers and 1 sister, i think it would be nice if lords who find interest in my siblings would ask me for permission to marry them, and i would receive money from it, and other gifts.
  14. Are cavalry charges lame in your opinion?

There is some evidence suggesting cavalry charges never worked the way we think they might have (smashing horses galloping at full speed vs masses of armed men) but instead they might have nudged and probed their way into formations (at a walking speed) until gaps appeared and then ran through those gaps until all cohesion on the other side broke.

I wonder what the physics and mechanics of real ancient/medieval battles actually looked like.. I guess we’ll never truly know.
    What you say might be true, because even though they will kill alot of men when the engagement happens, they will lose their speed and then they will be stuck, however if we are talking about attacking from the side lines, or the back where there aren't many soldiers gathered in one place and there is space between them that would be perfect for an attack, they would charge in, kill many soldiers and then repeat.
  15. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

There are at least two conditions under which the three most powerful non-Imperial kingdoms will make peace with each other and all declare war on your Imperial kingdom during the Dragon Banner quest. There may be a third.

First is if the conspiracy progress gets to 2000/2000. Second is if you capture 2/3rds of all settlements of Imperial culture. I'm not sure what happens if you manage to get the conspiracy progress to 0/2000; it's effectively impossible to get to that point if your kingdom is geographically large (as mine was), because many of the conspiracy quests will spawn too far from you for you to be able to complete them in time. The caravan being the main problem here, of course.

Oh—while you were replying to my post, I made a significant addendum to it. You may want to go revisit it. Sorry about the mess...
    All good, thank you for telling me of all of that, good to know.
  16. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

doesn't really take long haha, it's like 1200 days in game, took me around 2 days to get there though. (i am a huge fan of mount and blade so i guess that explains it..)
  17. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

Unfortunately, sandbox mode axes the player-character's siblings from the game.

That isn't how it works. The quest generally makes it more difficult, by causing three powerful factions to all declare war on you at the same time. The only time it ever makes things easier (unless you count being able to start your own kingdom one clan-tier earlier, which isn't exactly "easier") is when you finally manage to win the quest, at which point all remaining clans of your kingdom-type will join your faction (even the faction leaders, which can't happen otherwise). But that isn't "an easy start as a king," because that typically happens near the end of the game, not near the beginning of your kingdom.

For example, I chose to create an Imperial kingdom. By the time I was powerful enough to wipe out all three other Imperial kingdoms, I was already ~90% of the way through the game, in terms of of game-hours. After that, it was just cleanup, with the 'snowball effect' making it exponentially easier to steamroll the rest of the map. For the last hundred game-days or so, I didn't even have to do any sieges; at that point, my lords were creating massive armies and doing their jobs so that I didn't have to, allowing me to focus on hunting down, fighting, & recruiting the remaining lords I wanted in my kingdom.

It used to be impossible, but as of 1.5.6, it was possible to complete the quest. I assume it's still possible in 1.5.9, but I haven't gotten to that point in 1.5.9 yet.
    I actually didn't know they declare war upon you once the quest is completed. maybe they just changed a lot of things in the updates.. guess i will find out sooner or later.
  18. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

hrhi260 wrote -- " , , , if you do manage to complete the quest the enemy faction declares peace upon you, so you have an easy start as a king, "

Where did you get this information? As far as I have heard, it is impossible to complete the quest. Pursuing it just guarantees unending war with half the factions, and this never stops.

You are better off taking a town, then negotiating peace like I described.
    I kinda saw a video of it happening, u can search it in youtube i believe, maybe it was a mod idk, but the moment you manage to get all the requirements you just go back to one of the cities, and speak with one of the 2 npc's then its pretty much done and there is auto peace, at least that's what i saw in the video.
  19. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

You need to feel rushed into things you don't want to do, it's the only way.
    I do want to be king though.. but i want to be able to become one in my PACE. for some, it can take a short time to have their own kingdom, but for me it takes longer, i want to enjoy every aspect of the game before i have the responsibility of a king.
    I am not a hardcore player, i take my time when i play games, especially games like bannerlord, and that's why the time limit bothers me.
    What i am trying to say is they should let us the players decide at what pace we want to play this game, the game is great i love playing it, but i just don't want to feel stressed when it comes to TIME.
  20. Why is there a time limit for the main quest.

You can just ignore the main quest entirely. It is not required for creating your own kingdom.

I do not think you have to start over unless you just want to. If you start over in sandbox, you will not have the benefit of recruiting your brothers and sister because that quest does not exist in sandbox. Those family members can be very helpful/

To create a kingdom, you need to be independent (not a mercenary or vassal), your clan must be level 4, and you must own at least one fief. Then the Create ingdom button on your clan page will work.

It is possible to take a town or castle by yourself. Make sure you are independent, then be on the lookout for a fief that either has changed hands recently or is in rebellion. It will likely have a very depleted garrison, then attack. A town in rebellion is the best because (1) no r5elation hit for starting a war, (2) no army will come to rescue it, and (3) it's a town, so it will make more money.

Once you take it, find a lord from the faction that owned it and offer peace. You can probably get peace pretty cheap (under 50k even) with no tribute to pay. Lords do not take American Express, but they do accept those javelins you've been cheesing.

Now that you have a fief (let's assume you got a nice town), and you have managed to negotiate peace, you can start preparing to create a kingdom, and you can do it in peace because as long as you don't have a kingdom, no one will declare war on you. Watch for another town to take, grow your army, increase your income, and soon you'll be ready to declare your place among the big dogs.
    I am ignoring it, and i am trying to become a king, however it is harder...
    I mean if you complete the quest
    You can just ignore the main quest entirely. It is not required for creating your own kingdom.

I do not think you have to start over unless you just want to. If you start over in sandbox, you will not have the benefit of recruiting your brothers and sister because that quest does not exist in sandbox. Those family members can be very helpful/

To create a kingdom, you need to be independent (not a mercenary or vassal), your clan must be level 4, and you must own at least one fief. Then the Create ingdom button on your clan page will work.

It is possible to take a town or castle by yourself. Make sure you are independent, then be on the lookout for a fief that either has changed hands recently or is in rebellion. It will likely have a very depleted garrison, then attack. A town in rebellion is the best because (1) no r5elation hit for starting a war, (2) no army will come to rescue it, and (3) it's a town, so it will make more money.

Once you take it, find a lord from the faction that owned it and offer peace. You can probably get peace pretty cheap (under 50k even) with no tribute to pay. Lords do not take American Express, but they do accept those javelins you've been cheesing.

Now that you have a fief (let's assume you got a nice town), and you have managed to negotiate peace, you can start preparing to create a kingdom, and you can do it in peace because as long as you don't have a kingdom, no one will declare war on you. Watch for another town to take, grow your army, increase your income, and soon you'll be ready to declare your place among the big dogs.
    Thanks for the advice, i would try it out.
    However i still don't understand why the quest has a time limit, the quest itself is interesting, it makes the game experience.. feel better, in a way.
    and from what you are saying, the quest has no benefit.. it just makes the game experience feel worse. if you fail the quest it's harder for you to have a kingdom since if you do manage to complete the quest the enemy faction declares peace upon you, so you have an easy start as a king, and you can grow a kingdom in a peaceful way, and once again the fact i have TIME LIMIT bothers me, i want to play the game at my own pace, and i would like not to be stressed by a quest.
    Anyway, thank you for the advice, i will try my best to make a kingdom even though it's hard.
Back
Top Bottom