Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Wrong text in Jatu (Khuzait campaign) childhood progress

Summary:Khuzait campaign Jatu wrong text in young adulthood progress. Jatu is 16 now and I need to improve his competences in his young adulthood. The text is : "You asked your head of expedition to make sure that your SON ..." but Jatu is my little brother not my son :( How to Reproduce:N/A...
  2. Resolved Landowner Needs Manual Laborers Bug

Summary:there is an issue with Landowner Needs Manual Laborers quest regarding the transfer screen party. I have got 31 looters prisoners and started the quest by talking to the NPC. He needed 15 prisoners. I accepted the quest and then talked to him again and tried to give him the prisoners...
  3. Atelier/caravanes

Bonjour,

Quelqu'un à fait un rapport des meilleurs ateliers par ville? Je sais juste que Varnovapol le meilleur atelier c'est tanneur, ainsi que Sibir ( cité de pauvre). Pour Omor c'est brasseur, tous ces ateliers rapportent dans les 200-150or par jour sans se préoccuper de la matière première. Comme vous pouvez le voir, je joue que sturgien^^. D'autre joueurs ont fait des tests sur les autres villes des empires voisins?
    Bonjour,

pour ma part j'ai des ateliers de Wool Weaver dans les villes Khuzait (Chaikand, Baltakhand, Akkalat) ça me rapporte entre 300 et 400 par atelier par jour
  4. In Progress Sister spawned without base attribute/skill points.

Thanks. It is eye opening to see a small part of the amount of effort that has to go into development of a game, and the hard work it takes to sort out the bugs in that process. Keep up the good work. Still bugged, as it is, I have had many hours of fun playing this game.
    Hi I got the same issue with little sister Alte from Khuzait campaign. 0 attribute/skill point.
    I just started a new campaign with Khuzait to see if the bug reproduced or not ...
  5. Resolved Spouse disappear from party members after talking her to my party after wedding

Summary:I married Phaea thanks to her father Crotor gift at Lageta. She was at the Lageta tavern district at this moment so I took her in my party. But less than 1 min later she "disappeared" from my party member and now she is holding at Ocs Hall. I loaded the last automatic saved game and do...
Back
Top Bottom