Resolved Spouse disappear from party members after talking her to my party after wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.8.265256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

chayavanim

Recruit
Summary:I married Phaea thanks to her father Crotor gift at Lageta. She was at the Lageta tavern district at this moment so I took her in my party. But less than 1 min later she "disappeared" from my party member and now she is holding at Ocs Hall. I loaded the last automatic saved game and do the same thing (took her in my party at Lageta tavern district and then went to Ortysia ...) and she disappeared again on the road
How to Reproduce:N/A
Have you used cheats and if so which:N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

It's possible the bug is that it allows you to take her into party on the spot, when 'the game' wants to despawn her into "holding" at a town for some days before you can actually take her into party. Not sure shy this happens sometimes but I think it has to do with how the game handles party leading lords leaving their party, as if they were defeated and need a cooldown. IIf you continue the game wait for it says she's "Staying" at a fief, then you should be able to take her into party again.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are marking this thread as resolved as the requested information has not been provided. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom