Search results for query: *

• Users: Orakan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Orakan

Epic Games version didn't get the patch 1.8.0

When will the new patch release on epic games launcher version of the game ?
  2. Orakan

In Progress New companions are not spawning and some companions are completly missing.

Summary:I have passed 1000 days on my sand box game with new character but wanderers are the same ones since the start of the game and all of the characters with swift sirname can't be find in the map, normally if you stay on a settlement you will get information about wanderer's location but in...
  3. Orakan

Resolved Amprela City Balista İssue

Summary:In Amprela there are 2 spots of balistas with some kind of short walls. These walls are preventing ai to reach them but your character can jump over them and can access the balistas. Only posible way to reach them is jumping over the short wall. Also there are not any arrow buckets in...
  4. Orakan

Peace Negotiation System in Diplomacy Section has Became Completely BROKEN with Latest Update

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586114833397579776/937343839742619709/unknown.png As you can see in this screen shot I am decimating the enemy on the war but I have to pay a lot of money as tribute to them. This is probably the most unlogical system in the game right now. Besides after...
  5. Orakan

Resolved Assemble the Dragon Banner Quest Failing

Summary:While I am playing on my first character which is on 846th day on the campaing, after couple of in game days past main quest is automaticly failing and game thinks 10 years past in the game which is equal to 3650 in game days . So because of that I can not progress anymore in the...
Back
Top Bottom