Version number
e1.5.8.265256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Orakan

Recruit
Summary:While I am playing on my first character which is on 846th day on the campaing, after couple of in game days past main quest is automaticly failing and game thinks 10 years past in the game which is equal to 3650 in game days . So because of that I can not progress anymore in the campaing.
How to Reproduce:All I need is the reload previous save and wait for couple days and quest will automaticly fail again. Actually I have looked out for this issue on reddit and forums and appreantly it has been in the game since April 2020
Have you used cheats and if so which:No I haven't used any cheats or mods
Scene Name (if related):Unrelated
Media (Screenshots & Video):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586114833397579776/827210264297996340/unknown.png
Computer Specs:irrelevant

Summary:While I am playing on my first character which is on 846th day on the campaing, after couple of in game days past main quest is automaticly failing and game thinks 10 years past in the game which is equal to 3650 in game days . So because of that I can not progress anymore in the campaing.
How to Reproduce:All I need is the reload previous save and wait for couple days and quest will automaticly fail again. Actually I have looked out for this issue on reddit and forums and appreantly it has been in the game since April 2020
Have you used cheats and if so which:No I haven't used any cheats or mods
Scene Name (if related):Unrelated
Media (Screenshots & Video):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586114833397579776/827210264297996340/unknown.png
Computer Specs:irrelevant

A year in Bannerlord is not 365 days..... Much shorter than that...

afaik, one year is made up of 12 weeks, so 84 days... 10 years = 840 days...

A year in Bannerlord is not 365 days..... Much shorter than that...

afaik, one year is made up of 12 weeks, so 84 days... 10 years = 840 days...
So taleworlds has a logic error in their code and they claimed ,that is a development choice ? Besides there was no time limit on quest section like other quests with time limit. You can clearly see time limits of other quests so I am realy not buying that 10 years situation is a choice from developers cause we can clearly see time limits of the quests in the user interface.

Last edited:
There is a time limit on this quest that is a intended design choice. So this is not a bug.
You clearly don't have any idea how many days in a year or how your user interface works on quest cause on quests with time limits you can see the time limit but in the main quest you don't see any time limits . This is a bug either a logic error or a user interface bug but this issue has not been solved

So taleworlds has a logic error in their code and they claimed ,that is a development choice ? Besides there was no time limit on quest section like other quests with time limit. You can clearly see time limits of other quests so I am realy not buying that 10 years situation is a choice from developers cause we can clearly see time limits of the quests in the user interface.

I'm quite sure its a design choice to compress time. Compressing time allows you to move faster on the campaign map. Would you like moving at almost 4 and a half time as slow on the campaign map?

The only valid issue is that the quest doesn't carry a visible time limit. That is something they could improve on.

Back
Top Bottom