Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Garios dies, I am voted new leader of western empire but he still owns his fiefs and I cannot give them to other lords

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I’ll have to upload it when I actually get internet, I posted this on my phone and am currently playing offline. Will update when ready.
  2. Resolved Garios dies, I am voted new leader of western empire but he still owns his fiefs and I cannot give them to other lords

Summary: Garios died in the middle of my quest to eliminate the other factions in the game. I was voted the new ruler of the western empire and now he still owns his fiefs even though he’s dead? How to Reproduce: not sure Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A Scene Name (if related): Media...
  3. Need More Info Game will not start after launcher

That black screen is a loading screen. How long did you wait?
    15+ minutes, multiple times, i get my cursor changed but no progress past a black screen, can launch thru the native.exe method but only after deleting config folder
  4. Need More Info Game will not start after launcher

okay, after deleting config AND launching thru bannerlord.native I can play, but anytime i go thru the launcher the config folder comes back and will not allow the game to get past a black screen after pressing play.
  5. Need More Info Game will not start after launcher

having problems similar to this too, i've done everything op has done plus what you asked about config as well, no luck, this is ridiculous, why wont my game just start?
Back
Top Bottom