Search results for query: *

1. Spinozart1

New Gang Leader quest: "Snare The Wealthy"

@Duh_TaleWorlds and @Dejan Sorry for tagging you but I'm not sure who else I could. Great job with the new gang leader quest "Snare the wealthy". The context, the different options, the possible twists etc. I found it a nice addition. I'm quite confused though, because this new quest was not...
  2. Spinozart1

In Progress Crash after clearing an alley in hostile town (red on map)

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time.
    Thanks!
  3. Spinozart1

Some simple suggestions for crime

My most memorable vanilla criminal expirience was during Ea. I made my character, gained 30 criminal rating in Vlandia, went to Sargoth to sell loot so i had to disscuss terms of surrender. I picked corporal punishment aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my character died during taking corporal punishment. You should see my face when this happened. It was short, medicore campaing with very cool end.
    Happened to me when I was doing some tests for my mod, was not expecting such a result :shock:
    Honestly if TW just paid him and implemented fourberie I would be very content as well, although I must admit that I don't really like the implementation of alley ownership in fourberie particularly due to needing to upgrade our enterprises every week until we reach the point cap. I wish it was much more simple in how it worked, such as working like a workshop where we have to choose our production among things like spices (are they actually spices or drugs?), slaves or weapons (or something else idk).

My other (somewhat minor) complaint about what is otherwise a phenomenal mod is that our other actions from our hideout such as blackmail and assassination has an unintuitive and ugly looking UI (might be because of the game, not the modder, idk). I want to reiterate that I really do love fourberie and appreciate the work done by @Spinozart1 (and all the other people involved in making the mod if there are any).
    You seem to not like my handcrafted UIs! :cry:
    No worries, I understand it takes some time to get used to (especially the Scheme Room).
    It was quite a challenge (for me) to resume everything in one page and defenitely has room for improvement.
    As @czarny said, you can leave your suggestions on Nexus (or here) and I will see what can be done.
    But for now I'm still working on the beta compatibility (new alley system is unfortunately not what I was expecting...).
  4. Spinozart1

In Progress [Beta 1.1.0] Crash after taking over the alley

Summary: There is a chance for the game to crash when an alley is taken over. The crash happens right after I assign troops to guard it and hit "Accept" button.
    How to Reproduce: Can't trace the exact reason, but it seems, that crash happens if you wait in a city for some time, then go and take over the alley. The other suggestion is that it happens when I assign a wounded follower to watch over an alley.
    Was it an attempt in a hostile town (red on map)?
    Clearing an alley in an enemy town will 100% crash.
    Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Not sure if it is similar case, but I have created a ticket and uploaded the crash report as well.
  5. Spinozart1

In Progress Crash after clearing an alley in hostile town (red on map)

Summary: The game will crash after clearing the alley and hitting the "Leave it Empty". How to Reproduce:see above Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes, the cheat to enter hostile town.
  6. Spinozart1

Resolved [Beta 1.1.0] Sanala alleys are bugged (thugs spawn problem)

Temporary possible solution until TW fixes this: hit alt+f4 to knock out all the enemies.
  7. Spinozart1

Suggestion General Remove the "isBanditFaction" check condition for peace declaration

@Dejan Would it be possible to remove the "IsBanditFaction" check condition in the FactionManager class? All the methods allowing to manage the relation between the factions have this check condition which result in the following: It is impossible to set the hero faction neutral with any bandit...
  8. Spinozart1

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

v1.1.0 Changes​

Greetings!

Patch v1.1.0 came to Beta last week. Here are the modding-related changes that came with it (apologies for posting with delay).
    • Improved scene checker code (editor side) in order to detect various spawn path placement problems.
    • The map camera implementation was separated from the map screen code for easier modding.
      • In response to the community request by Jansen via the modding discord.
    • A new attribute is_moving was added to the monster usage system. It allows specifying different actions in moving or stationary situations.
    • Enabled the ability to give banner tableaus to armor pieces. This change adds native support for armor pieces to have banner textures. It works the same way as shields, banner bearer items etc.
    • Fixed a bug that caused issues with asset importing if there were two modules with the same id.
    • Fixed SpCultures default xml to throw warnings when it has no cultures defined.
    • Animation clips can now be searched by their flags in the resource viewer.
    • Increased the ModifiedDamage compression info limits from 500 to 2000 and clamped the out of limit damage numbers to the min/max values.
    • AddGameMenu and GetGameMenu are now public.
    • Game menu options can work with related objects.
    • Fixed a crash that happens if the main hero talks with a hero that does not have any proper conversation lines. Now he/she says a default conversation line if proper dialog lines were not added.
    We continue to work on other modding-related features/issues:
    Thank you again for all your feedback and suggestions. If you have any questions or would like to make further requests, please discuss them below (or HERE).
    Keep on with the great job!
    @Dejan Any chance you have a look at my request?
    @Dejan
    Would it be possible to remove the "IsBanditFaction" check condition in the FactionManager class?
    All the methods allowing to manage the relation between the factions have this check condition which result in the following:
    It is impossible to set the hero faction neutral with any bandit faction.
    C#:
            // Token: 0x06000AA1 RID: 2721 RVA: 0x00037308 File Offset: 0x00035508
            public static void DeclareAlliance(IFaction faction1, IFaction faction2)
            {
                if (faction1 != faction2 && !faction1.IsBanditFaction && !faction2.IsBanditFaction)
                {
                    FactionManager.SetStance(faction1, faction2, StanceType.Neutral);
                }
            }

// Token: 0x06000AA2 RID: 2722 RVA: 0x00037327 File Offset: 0x00035527
            public static void DeclareWar(IFaction faction1, IFaction faction2, bool isAtConstantWar = false)
            {
                if (faction1 != faction2 && !faction1.IsBanditFaction && !faction2.IsBanditFaction)
                {
                    FactionManager.SetStance(faction1, faction2, StanceType.War).IsAtConstantWar = isAtConstantWar;
                }
            }

// Token: 0x06000AA3 RID: 2723 RVA: 0x0003734B File Offset: 0x0003554B
            public static void SetNeutral(IFaction faction1, IFaction faction2)
            {
                {
                    FactionManager.Instance.GetStanceLinkInternal(faction1, faction2).StanceType = StanceType.Neutral;
                }
            }

I understand it is a default stance you want to keep for the native game.
    But in my case I would like to allow the player clan to at least become "neutral" with the bandits.
    Maybe you could add a method that could be called by modders?
    C#:
            public static void SetNeutralForModders(IFaction faction1, IFaction faction2)
            {
                if (faction1 != faction2)
                {
                    FactionManager.Instance.GetStanceLinkInternal(faction1, faction2).StanceType = StanceType.Neutral;
                }
            }
  9. Spinozart1

Future of RPG Games - Bannerlord and ChatGPT

It seems more likely and practical that this kind of system would be limited to lords, notables and wanderers rather than random townsfolk and villagers. So since these characters already have unique IDs and character records, would storing all their previous conversations add a lot of bloat or would it be manageable?
    Far more manageable I guess.
    I have no clue about how ChatGPT is working but I imagine only keywords would be linked with the character ID every time you interact with an NPC.
    So instead of having different NPC using limited random long pre-written texts (basically what BL is doing now), you will have different NPC using generated texts (based on the existing keywords if any).
    Resulting in far more dialog diversity...
    But again that's only a personal assumption...
  10. Spinozart1

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

really-disappointed.gif

Order of Battle Lord Assignments
    - Players can now assign heroes to formation as regular troops. This allows players to create formations which only have heroes(bodyguard formations).
    - Assignment system is also changed. Players can now drag and drop lords from formation slots to the hero assignment pool and vice-versa.
    - We also added new Low Tier and High Tier filters to the formations.

Here you go guys.
    Great job, can't wait to test this!
  11. Spinozart1

Clarification about New Banners

I think it might mean less accuracy penalty. Like when you raise your bow skill, I don't think your accuracy is actually improving. Its just that there's a penalty at low bow skill which makes your shots go all over the place. So raising your skill gradually reduces that penalty until at some skill level, your shots are hitting right where you aimed them. So the banner would just lower the penalty a little more.
    highly plausible!
  12. Spinozart1

This doesn't have to be the case, NPCs can be generated from noise instead of truly random, and then the engine needs only the seed to remember all the generated details. This is already the case with generic party troops, your regular soldier stacks will always have the same face and equipment despite being randomly generated from the troop recipe.

Great work from Bloc, this is cool and a little terrifying.
    In case of generic party troops for sure. As it doesn't really matter how they look like. The game is using body templates, specified for each character troops as well.
    But here we need to keep track of everything so the player sees the exact same NPC (like gang leaders etc...) with the same background story.
    It can be recorded in form of seeds, but you still need an unique ID to compile all those characteristics back together.
  13. Spinozart1

Impressive implemetation!

WOW this would change the game and make it interesting to enter towns and villages. TW should hire you. A question through . If you spoke to the farmer again would he have the same background ? like dose it remember every ones story ?
    Before trying to answer to your question, you first need to understand how BL is populating the in-game scenes.
    When you enter a scene, the game is creating "agents" (the bots) to interact with.
    There are basically 2 types of agents.
    • Those who are created based on "permanent" characters (unique ID): the main character, notables, Ladies and Lords, companions etc.
    • Those randomly created to make the scene more alive: villagers, traders, townfolks, thugs, chickens, sheeps...
    So to reply to your question:
    The game may remember about those random NPC's only if they have an unique ID (not the case for villagers).
    Which means that every time you speak to a villager (like in this showcase) and that ChatGPT starts to generate some "unique" background, the game will have to create a new "permanent" character with an unique ID. In addition to the appearance, culture etc... the generated background (only keywords maybe) will then be recorded and linked with that new "permanent" character ID.
    Looks good so far but if there is no limit set and you start to speak with every single random villagers and townfolks in every villages and towns, you will end up with an impressive save bloat and really long loading time when entering towns/villagers.

But yeah, this showcase shows us probably the next gen of sandbox games.
  14. Spinozart1

Clarification about New Banners

Hello,
    I am trying to understand how these Banners work. I look at the description and then the numbers, to me it seems like there is some sort of discrepancy.

VtIKwxS.png

So, the first one increases Troop movement speed by 0.05. That's easy to understand.
    The second one says it Increases weapon accuracy by -0.06, a negative number? this does not make sense!
    There are several of these banners like this.
    A -6% chance to miserably miss your target?
    Probably the figures we see are the actual factors used by the code, not adapted to make it correctly interpreted by the player...
    Just guessing...

We see this kind of reverse logic with the tribute payment.
    What the player is seeing is that she/he has to pay a tribute tough the other kingdom is facing heavy loss.
    But the actual game logic is that the losing kingdom will never stop harassing the player until it recovers some fiefs or until the player pay them something...
  15. Spinozart1

Militia wont help in a siege

thats why im thinking its a bug, i get why they wont fight but if its like that than take them out of non simulated battles as well
    In your screenshot we clearly see that only the garrison is selected for the encounter.
    In that particular case, should it be a physical battle or a simulated battle, militia should not join.
    If you are 100% sure that militia popped up in any of those, then you should report this as a bug.
  16. Spinozart1

Need More Info Invisible wall in Omor city - Can't reach the Horse Trader

I don't have time to make a video sorry.
    Just go to Omor and visit the Horse Trader.

Another issue for you to "investigate":
    The Horse Trader is missing in Varcheg...
  17. Spinozart1

New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

Everyone seems to be complaining about this "dlc" and I don't see why... it's basically an artbook with some lore and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I for one appreciate it, especially since it was for free! :iamamoron:
    A few points I would complain about this DLC:
    -It shows us how TW could have done better with the lore of the game. The map is awsome... why not adding it in the game directly? Thinking about this, the whole thing should be part of the game...
    -The price... I mean... 10€ for a short audiobook like that?
Back
Top Bottom