Search results for query: *

1. Manxie

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Sailing from Yns Mon to Aileach takes you over Ireland, and whilst it seems to attempt to line up with rivers there are none that would take a boat the full way and as a result you do a lot of cross-country, I imagine rowing on land is difficult work. This was in patch 1.02
  2. Manxie

Where is Sweden?

Personally I'm quite disappointed at the lack of Scandinavian countries when the Isle of Man was included. Then I could complain about how little the Isle of Man was included and that it itself held it's own viking colony under the rule of Magnus Barefoot and the rest of his line until midway through the 14th century. However I attribute that to the fact that the Isle of man wasn't settled properly until the 11th Century and that this game is set in the 10th.

Would've been nice to see more of Scandinavia and less of Britain.
  3. Manxie

Napoleonic wars will not install

I downloaded Napoleonic wars today after not playing for a while, however when I run the installed it's telling me that Warband is not installed. I've had napoleonic wars on my computer before now without any issues. Warband is installed and up to date. Why won't the napoleonic wars installer...
  4. Manxie

Official 3D art thread - Warband

It looks good but it looks too "painted" I suggest adding a strong specular map to make it more like metal.
  5. Manxie

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thanks, time for me to properly look into the module system. It seems a lot more than I speculated can be achieved.
  6. Manxie

It looks like it's been rendered in a HDR scene with materials rather than textured.
  7. Manxie

Hi again, I want to know something? Is it possible to upgrade skills through actions, e.g athletics from running and jumping and horse riding from riding? The same way weapon proficiencies work?  Also would this be possible with attributes as well as I'm thinking of changing the way players level up to get rid of attribute and skill points and make it more of a challenge.
  8. Manxie

"The Blue Stone" team needs a good modeller! (ALREADY FOUND ONE)

I've got this, http://tryskellion.deviantart.com/gallery/#3D-Art but I've just reinstalled my computer yesterday and didn't bother backing up all my old stuff. I can make some new stuff though.
  9. Manxie

"The Blue Stone" team needs a good modeller! (ALREADY FOUND ONE)

Do textures matter? I'll be happy to model and I'll make a few to show you, it's just that I can't texture well. I've tried armour before, I can't rig it though.
  10. Manxie

[MB 1.011]Troops won't spawn.

That's exactly what I did. Works great XD. Thanks.
  11. Manxie

Actual scene, like a tavern or dungeon.
  12. Manxie

Are there any tutorials around for internal scene modelling? I can't seem to find any?
  13. Manxie

Thanks, I'll add some dodge and burn to it and a few scratches. Never mouse drawn metal before.
  14. Manxie

Some harpoons I'm working on for a mod, poly count is below and they're all textured on the same 512x512 sheet.
    My first real go at texturing.
    harpoons_by_tryskellion-d31n3ga.png
  15. Manxie

Haha looks good, but I reckon, as he's king and what not, that he should have a second band of fur on the helmet above the gems.
  16. Manxie

Okay, thanks Phoenix. I'll try that out.

Edit :

Thanks, now I have the problem of equipping them accordingly. Any hints? I changed the names using the files in the module folder itself rather than using Troop Editor or Module System. The only think next to the names are numbers. Item ID's?
  17. Manxie

I've done this everytime I changed the troop & party details. Completely closed M&B each time. Nothing... No angry fishermen.
  18. Manxie

Haha, how about Swaords? Best from your list is probably Orswad's. Loving the helm, for variations try different crown patterns, different colours and use of fur.
  19. Manxie

Hey, I'm having a problem getting some troops to spawn. I changed the name of looters, the party and the troops themselves, I changed their equipment and that was it. I proceeded to test it out and waited around the spawn, however nothing spawned. I made sure to go back and update/change...
  20. Manxie

Shuts Down

Your welcome. Better helped then left searching  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom