Search results for query: *

1. Premackattack

SP - General Engaging and player-driven village, city, castle, and keep scenes: Your ideas?

Reposting from this thread in general discussions. Posting here to see if other people have similar ideas we can compile here. Villages, cities, castles, and keeps are beautiful. Unfortunately however, there isn't much reason to go in and appreciate all that apart from some quests for very...
  2. Premackattack

Dialogue mods or fixes?

Anyone know a mod or other way to fix or edit any of the dialogue in the game? I know it's a "polish" level thing and not an EA priority, but the repetition and the odd language errors are wearing on me. #English language arts teacher problems.
  3. Premackattack

Confirmed/Planned Changes?

I've seen people talk about knowing what is/isn't planned for the game's next steps or roadmap. Does anyone know if there's a thread or something outlining as much in any way/shape/form? I haven't found anything myself but I figure it seems either some people know a source on the internet, or...
  4. Premackattack

SP - Battles & Sieges "Banner" or spawn position indicator

Regarding large battles: I'm a fan of assaulting and falling back, making use of a lot of formations throughout the battle. Downside of this is that I lose track of my starting position, and so I often leave my reinforcements exposed when they enter a fight. Back in Warband we had our supply...
  5. Premackattack

Forum question- Reactions and game icons

Hey all, anyone got time for forum tips? How do you get your Taleworlds game icons to display with your name when you post? Also I see people talk about reactions, and I see I can view reactions to my posts from my profile... but, what are reactions??? I can't figure out how to react to posts...
  6. Premackattack

SP - Economy World Economy vs Gear Economy

26 hours in and I think I broke the game. i love it, but, it's now definitely broken. I've got two issues with the economy that others are talking about elsewhere, but I'll outline how one fix might help both issues. Without the fix, I'm not playing Bannerlord, I'm playing GodSmith Simulator...
Back
Top Bottom