Search results for query: *

1. Character no longer recognizable and cannot target anything

You could try taking off you gear, maybe a item has a bad graphix... I don't know the terms but there was a batanian gloves armor that made chars look like big blobs of fur and spikes sometimes.
    Thats exactly what it looks like. I will Try that...thanks sooo much
  2. Character no longer recognizable and cannot target anything

Hello, in the past on random occasions when entering battle all of a sudden my character is this ball of polygons which expand and contract eliminating any ability for me to see anything. Restarting the game typically corrected the issue, however now no matter what i seem to do even going back...
  3. In Progress 1.5.7 Multiple crashes

So over the period of two days playing, maybe 5 hours the game has crashed many times. 2021-01-21_22.55.15_6676e7ee4c1649023548ff90158f8f7f is the latest identifier for your reference. It has crashed many times engaging looters, once smithing and once just looking at the character sheets to...
  4. Resolved No Children

With No luck and the 1.5.7 beta I have resorted to starting new game.......sigh
  5. Resolved No Children

Could you try to take your wife to your party and wait a bit on the same settlement? After the age of 40, the chance of having a child decreases with each passing year.
    I have staying in multiple towns and waited in one case weeks .... no luck.
  6. Resolved No Children

Hi! Could you both upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Hi, ok I have uploaded the file using the upload box, I am unsure how to link as I do not see the OHHHH ****, I didn't include the link on this box....I will re upload and include link. Sorry.
  7. Resolved No Children

Not dumb, I believe I enabled birth/death so box would have been unchecked. I have attempted to check in game however looking under options and campaign options I do not see a box which would indicate whether disabled or not. I will say I see announcements in game of NPC's having children. Would this mean I need to start a new game...hmmmm that would suck big time.
  8. Resolved No Children

I hate to sound dumb but at start of game did you check the disable birth death or leave it unchecked. Some people get confused whether to check it or not
  9. Resolved No Children

I started new game using latest Beta 1.5.6 and married as soon as possible, been alot of game years with NO children. I married Liena and in previous games have had children with Liena so not sure what I have done wrong. Anyone else having issues with this??
Back
Top Bottom