Search results for query: *

1. Gibkiy_Rafik

In Progress Perks reset after death

Summary Perks reset after each death. How to Reproduce: Instal the latest hotfix and die. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. Gibkiy_Rafik

Need More Info GPU driver crash in MP

Summary: After the update my game started crashing again with GPU drivers crashing too, after the crash there's a chance of either having graphic artifacts in Windows or just having a BSOD. In one of my previous threads about same crash Marda assumed my GPU is overheating, so I kept monitoring...
  3. Gibkiy_Rafik

Need More Info Game crashing in MP again

Summary: I have posted a crash report here earlier, now there seems to be some kind of a new problem. Still getting random crashes in siege followed by video driver crash, but now after the crash most of the time I can't launch the game and I get a "create texture error" until I reload my PC...
  4. Gibkiy_Rafik

Need More Info Crashing in MP after joining the server

Summary: For the last month or so my MP games crash with "d3d device context map at rgl gpu lock texture failed" error. Also my GPU drivers crash too, some of the crashes make all system graphics buggy and looking like GPU is dead. How to Reproduce: join MP server and play for some time. Skala...
Back
Top Bottom