Search results for query: *

1. Kleronomus

How do you mute chat now?

I haven't played in a while and cannot figure out how to mute the chat in game -- it is distracting and toxic. Please advise.
  2. Kleronomus

What's with the jerky movement and camera?

Might be due to lag, but also GPU or CPU bottlenecks? What is your pc rig? are you sure it's not your secondary gpu runnig it accidentally?
    I reset my router and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks. :smile:
  3. Kleronomus

I can't do video, unfortunately. I thought it might be ping related, but it happens with good ping too. But when I change direction or attack or defend it's like I hit a invisible wall for a split second -- really annoying. :sad:
  4. Kleronomus

I have recently started playing Bannerlord again and have noticed a strange jerkiness with the movement and camera as if I were momentarily hitting invisible walls when moving forward and panning back and forth. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a remedy? Thanks.
  5. Kleronomus

Belligerent Drunks, Town Bandits, Bodyguards, and Book Sellers...

Are we ever going to see NPCs like the Belligerent Drunk in the taverns or be randomly attacked by bandits when we enter a town or village? Or possibly come upon a Book Seller that can sell us books to enhance our characters, or have a companion tail us as a bodyguard? These were all great...
  6. Kleronomus

Tournament Mode

There is a tournament with different skill levels, even more skill levels than you describe. Check it out in the Event and Tournament section
    Thanks -- I know there are organized competitive tournaments, but I would like to see a casual Tournament Mode that is available to play anytime, like Skirmish or Captain Modes.
  7. Kleronomus

Tournament Mode

What Bannerlord MP really needs is a Tournament Mode with three skill level servers (beginner, regular, and advanced). The tournament would be in the style of the SP tournaments with four teams of four players in the first round; the top two teams advance to a match of two teams of four; then...
  8. Kleronomus

Most important feature of new duel mode

What they really need is a Tournament Mode with three skill levels... and a whole assortment of badges to motivate the MP community. (Not that I care about badges, but some do, and that would help repopulate the servers.)
  9. Kleronomus

Should Thrusts be Buffed?

In reality, point beats the edge -- thrusting should be faster. Damage is okay as it is. However, as others have noted, spears thrusting at close range need to be nerfed because they can't get the wind-up and follow through to produce full damage, making this op and unrealistic.
  10. Kleronomus

A thread for veterans

grug once roam grug plain with grug tribe in grug cave
    tale of world tribe come say grug come to new plain
    tale of world tribe tell grug new plain good for grug
    tale of world tribe say they spent eight big cold making new plain for grug
    grug come new plain but no more grug cave or grug tribe
    grug just want throw rock but tale of world tribe make long-nosed dog knock grug on ground all day
    grug try stop long nosed dog with pointy stick but long nosed dog keep running at grug
    grug then try chase after stick thrower tribe but grug legs not like sabretooth
    grug never catch stick thrower tribe and stick thrower tribe never run out of stick on new plain
    grug know he lift heavier rock than other tribe but other tribe run around grug
    grug think tale of world tribe trick grug saying tale of world tribe spent 8 big cold on new plain
    grug think tale of world tribe not lift heavy rock like grug
    grug ask tale of world tribe give grug cave to play with grug tribe
    tale of world tribe forget how to make mouth-words
    grug just want play in grug cave with grug tribe like time of grug plain
    As an anthropologist, I must study these ancient and primal words of wisdom... and then I must DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL! :wink:

(That's a +1)
  11. Kleronomus

Very unstable ping in European servers since sunday

It's not just the EU servers -- it's the NA servers too! My ping spikes have been large and frequent, which makes the game unplayable. (And has been since the last update.)

I can deal with high ping, but with the instability it's GAME OVER!
  12. Kleronomus

The NA Servers are Broken

Since the latest update (1.5.7) the NA servers are completely unstable and the ping spikes are large and frequent. It is unplayable -- presuming you can even get a match. I have waited over 15 minutes many times without any matches before giving up all together in disgust. I used to really enjoy...
  13. Kleronomus

Ping Inconsistency on NA Servers

Since the last update my ping has been making 40 point jumps and is unstable -- which makes playing impossible... particularly when I play on EU servers (because I can't get a game in NA servers). :sad:
  14. Kleronomus

NA multiplayer is dead now

+1 This is ridiculous! I waited for over 30 min for a Captain game in WNA -- and still no game! Splitting the community means dispersing the community and there aren't enough players for a game! Ping is irrelevant when there is no one to play with! Please consolidate the NA servers again!
  15. Kleronomus

The Change No One Wanted

+1 This is ridiculous! I waited for over 30 min for a Captain game in WNA -- and still no game! Splitting the community means dispersing the community and there aren't enough players for a game! Ping is irrelevant when there is no one to play with! Please consolidate the NA servers again!
  16. Kleronomus

Centralize North american servers. FIX UR SH1t DEVS

17. Kleronomus

AI troops in captain focus way too hard on enemy captains as opposed to enemy troops

Agreed, all I meant is that I am having a lot of success not using f1f3 with my shock units until the infantry fight becomes messy. While your using formations with shields and shock, not using f1f3 seems to be extremely effective.

Because I have terrible ping my whole game is about positioning and commands to get my kill count... It's usually very effective on the kill count. Like any match not always... But usually
    You should try f1 f4 (Advance) and your troops will stay together as a unit instead of scattering to the nearest enemy. Although, I find Charge (f1 f3) is useful for going after cavalry when they approach your unit.
  18. Kleronomus

Why No Falx in Stores? (Still!)

When my younger brother came of age in 1.5.6, I was able to steal a Rhomphaia from him. In 1.5.7 he didn't have one since he had archer gear instead.

My shop in Marunath sells Falxs though and has for the last couple of patches.

I think the Falx is for sale dependent on a towns prosperity, but the Rhomphaia is still the Bigfoot of gear(frequently talked about but never seen).
    Good to hear! I haven't played SP in a little while and haven't started a new campaign with the new patches yet, so that is encouraging!
  19. Kleronomus

Why No Falx in Stores? (Still!)

For the first month or so after EA released you could buy a falx or rhomphaia in the weaponsmith or market, but then they were removed, never to appear again. Why?! Yes they are powerful weapons, but the most OP weapon in the game (the menavlion) can be purchased right from the start in any...
  20. Kleronomus

AI troops in captain focus way too hard on enemy captains as opposed to enemy troops

It's just attack nearest isn't it? I didn't think they preference players. But players position themselves to be closest and then drag event ai away
    No, I'm pretty sure they go after the players. I've been further from the enemy and had them go right past my unit to go after me behind giving commands.

Also, for K/D ratio, only deaths of the player count as deaths (not their unit members) but they get all the kills of the unit -- so if that's what you are interested in your best bet is to command from the rear and not die yourself (not rambo cav. where they all die as the player sequentially).
Back
Top Bottom