Tournament Mode

Would you like to see a Tournament Mode for MP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Kleronomus

Recruit
What Bannerlord MP really needs is a Tournament Mode with three skill level servers (beginner, regular, and advanced). The tournament would be in the style of the SP tournaments with four teams of four players in the first round; the top two teams advance to a match of two teams of four; then two on two; and finally 1v1. Even if you are eliminated, it would still be fun to watch (but you can leave too if you want).

There could be a whole assortment of badges to motivate the MP community. (Not that I care about badges, but some do, and that would help repopulate the servers.)

Thoughts?

There is a tournament with different skill levels, even more skill levels than you describe. Check it out in the Event and Tournament section

There is a tournament with different skill levels, even more skill levels than you describe. Check it out in the Event and Tournament section
Thanks -- I know there are organized competitive tournaments, but I would like to see a casual Tournament Mode that is available to play anytime, like Skirmish or Captain Modes.

Back
Top Bottom