Search results for query: *

1. thethingrus

Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

I haven't figured out a solution to this issue, but I do have a workaround.

For whatever reason, it's impossible to join a game being hosted on the same network, dedicated server or not. This is true even for a dedicated server being hosted on the same computer.

You can still host a dedicated server, port forward, and have it be accessible to friends on different networks at different locations. In order to be able to play with those friends--to connect to your own server--the only workaround I've found is to host a dedicated server on a separate computer and port forward like normal; then on the computer running my game, I use a VPN to trick the game into thinking I'm on another network.

I use Nord (nordvpn.com) to do this, it's very simple--just install the windows application, run it, and click on any country. You should be able to connect to your server as normal. Unfortunately Nord isn't free; this might work with other VPN's but I haven't tested any so I'm not sure. For LAN parties, everyone can use the same Nord account to connect to a dedicated server being run on a separate computer.

Hope this helps!
    Хелло, Yagababa! What is mean 'port forward like normal'? I know about port forwarding, but what is 'like normal'?
  2. thethingrus

Open [Mount & Blade: Warband] Multiplayer->Host a Game: "You are banned from this server" (license)

@thethingrus If you want to know something, you don't do anything wrong, it's an issue that appears like 7 months ago, you can't play Lan games anymore.

If you want an advice, if you can, refund your games for the moment.
    It's a pity!

Thank you for answer!
  3. thethingrus

Open [Mount & Blade: Warband] Multiplayer->Host a Game: "You are banned from this server" (license)

Hello, I bought 2 keys of 'Mount & Blade: Warband' through two different Steam accounts. I'm trying to set up the multiplayer game over LAN. So, I do the following steps: 1) On the first computer: start 'Host Game'. 2) On the second computer: Join a game. We select the only server. After that...
Back
Top Bottom