Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

Users who are viewing this thread

damn they could have just rolled back the version at least till they figure it out it would take 30 minutes. they take more time emailing about how they are busy with bannerlord than it would take to fix it

thats stupid.
ikr gg. they wont fix it lol
I was a die hard fan of the series. In my eyes they could do no wrong and i would still support them. Yet they ****ed their own community by announcing bannerlord way before it was ready which in turn made people not wanna create content / play warband leading up to the release of bannerlord and now when i wanna go back to warband to mod I cant because I'm banned from my own server. If this is some type of way to get people to play bannerlord multiplayer thats just sad. The new system is trash i prefer everything about warband except the graphics. If they would of just updated the graphics and added new features and more modding capabilities instead of writing a brand new game i would of been a happy man

thats stupid.

I was a die hard fan of the series. In my eyes they could do no wrong and i would still support them. Yet they ****ed their own community by announcing bannerlord way before it was ready which in turn made people not wanna create content / play warband leading up to the release of bannerlord and now when i wanna go back to warband to mod I cant because I'm banned from my own server. If this is some type of way to get people to play bannerlord multiplayer thats just sad. The new system is trash i prefer everything about warband except the graphics. If they would of just updated the graphics and added new features and more modding capabilities instead of writing a brand new game i would of been a happy man
I assume they would fix it eventually, though I do like the new game as well. It's just unfortunate they're focusing so much on the multiplayer than completing the actual singleplayer of bannerlord instead. Like, if they finish bannerlord. I BETTER GET MY CAMPAIGN CO OP FUNCTIONALITY

I assume they would fix it eventually, though I do like the new game as well. It's just unfortunate they're focusing so much on the multiplayer than completing the actual singleplayer of bannerlord instead. Like, if they finish bannerlord. I BETTER GET MY CAMPAIGN CO OP FUNCTIONALITY
I'm just waiting on them to release the modding tools for scripting after that the community will do the rest.

damn they could have just rolled back the version at least till they figure it out it would take 30 minutes. they take more time emailing about how they are busy with bannerlord than it would take to fix it

I don't think they must roll back to another version because there is no Warband update recently, I think this is more a server issue but we will don't know what the issue is for a moment in my opinion (maybe never).
It's been almost 6 months this discussion is open and still no progress...

For the majority of us we just want to enjoy a local game with a family member or a friend but it's not possible to enjoy it anymore.
A good Christmas gift would be the fix but I don't believe in Santa...

I don't think they must roll back to another version because there is no Warband update recently, I think this is more a server issue but we will don't know what the issue is for a moment in my opinion (maybe never).
It's been almost 6 months this discussion is open and still no progress...

For the majority of us we just want to enjoy a local game with a family member or a friend but it's not possible to enjoy it anymore.
A good Christmas gift would be the fix but I don't believe in Santa...

What do you mean by a "server issue"? Are you saying that something with the master server is causing this issue? It seems like issues with lan would be completely related to software since there is no need to contact the master server. Also, I DO believe in Santa. There are a lot of documents out there that back up his existence.

What do you mean by a "server issue"? Are you saying that something with the master server is causing this issue? It seems like issues with lan would be completely related to software since there is no need to contact the master server. Also, I DO believe in Santa. There are a lot of documents out there that back up his existence.

I don't know, it's strange because there is no updates changelogs on Warband and I didn't noticed an update recently, that's why I've said it maybe comes from their server, I'm probably wrong and you've probably right.

I haven't figured out a solution to this issue, but I do have a workaround.

For whatever reason, it's impossible to join a game being hosted on the same network, dedicated server or not. This is true even for a dedicated server being hosted on the same computer.

You can still host a dedicated server, port forward, and have it be accessible to friends on different networks at different locations. In order to be able to play with those friends--to connect to your own server--the only workaround I've found is to host a dedicated server on a separate computer and port forward like normal; then on the computer running my game, I use a VPN to trick the game into thinking I'm on another network.

I use Nord (nordvpn.com) to do this, it's very simple--just install the windows application, run it, and click on any country. You should be able to connect to your server as normal. Unfortunately Nord isn't free; this might work with other VPN's but I haven't tested any so I'm not sure. For LAN parties, everyone can use the same Nord account to connect to a dedicated server being run on a separate computer.

Hope this helps!
Хелло, Yagababa! What is mean 'port forward like normal'? I know about port forwarding, but what is 'like normal'?

I've been informed that the main Warband server got updated. We believe that this will fix the remaining connectivity issues. Please get in touch with us if you still experiencing this issue!

I've been informed that the main Warband server got updated. We believe that this will fix the remaining connectivity issues. Please get in touch with us if you still experiencing this issue!

I've test it and it works :party::party::party:, I don't encounter issues for the moment but you are no longer banned from your own server or a Lan game.

It's been 6 months now and I didn't expect them to fix this today.
I'm very thankful for what they did today.

Thank you for the support.

I encountered a problem: It worked for me yesterday just fine. It would appear in the server list and I had an euphoric evening with my not together living family and friends. Today however my server is just visible in LAN and none can join my game. I have not altered anything at the files or my router ports. To check that this is a Warband issue I tried to host my server with the identical ports on WFAS and it worked perfectly appearing in the WFAS list. My firewall is open to both games. Any ideas?

These are the server start up files I used
Warband:
Code:
#WARNING: Make sure that you change the capital values with proper ones.
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid administrator password
set_pass_admin aaaa
#if you have premium members, set a password for them, otherwise delete/comment out the line below
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid private password
#set_pass_private aa
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid server name
set_server_name Mons_Tenebrarum
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid welcome message
set_welcome_message Send them to hell!
#Steam must be running in order to use valve anti cheat
#Also you must use the Steam version of the dedicated server in order to use this option
set_enable_valve_anti_cheat 1
#setting deathmatch (multiplayer_dm) mode
set_mission multiplayer_dm
#setting max players, first one is non-premium member limit, second one is premium member limit
set_max_players 8 8
set_num_bots_voteable 20
set_map multi_scene_1
add_map multi_scene_2
add_map multi_scene_4
add_map multi_scene_7
add_map multi_scene_9
add_map multi_scene_11
add_map multi_scene_12
add_map random_multi_plain_medium
add_map random_multi_plain_large
add_map random_multi_steppe_medium
add_map random_multi_steppe_large
#adding all kingdoms to both sides just to randomize all of them
#adding less kingdoms will reduce the randomization set (used in set_randomize_factions command)
add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_kingdom_1
add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_kingdom_2
add_factions fac_kingdom_3 fac_kingdom_3
add_factions fac_kingdom_4 fac_kingdom_4
add_factions fac_kingdom_5 fac_kingdom_5
add_factions fac_kingdom_6 fac_kingdom_6
set_randomize_factions 1
#if the bottleneck is your server's bandwidth, then make sure that you set a correct value for upload limit
set_upload_limit 1000000000
#if you are running more than one dedicated server on the same computer, you must give different ports to each of them
set_port 7240
#if you are running the Steam version of the dedicated server, this port must also be set, and same limitations of set_port apply for Steam port
set_steam_port 7241
set_server_log_folder Logs
set_server_ban_list_file Logs\ban_list.txt
get_add_to_game_servers_list
start
WFAS:
Code:
#WARNING: Make sure that you change the capital values with proper ones.
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid administrator password
set_pass_admin aaaa
#if you have premium members, set a password for them, otherwise delete/comment out the line below
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid private password
#set_pass_private PRIVATEPASS
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid server name
set_server_name Verregneter_Berg
#uncomment the line below when you set a valid welcome message
set_welcome_message Hi
#Steam must be running in order to use valve anti cheat
#Also you must use the Steam version of the dedicated server in order to use this option
set_enable_valve_anti_cheat 1
#set_mission (multiplayer_ccoop) mode
set_mission multiplayer_ccoop
#setting max players, first one is non-premium member limit, second one is premium member limit
set_max_players 8 8
set_num_bots_voteable 6
set_ban_voteable 0
allow_changing_mission 1
get_add_to_game_servers_list
allow_granades 1 #allow or not to buy a granades
set_control_block_direction 1
set_combat_speed 2
set_factions_voteable 1
set_friendly_fire 1
set_melee_friendly_fire 1
set_friendly_fire_damage_friend_ratio 100
set_friendly_fire_damage_self_ratio 0
set_ghost_mode 2
set_combat_gold_bonus 10
set_starting_gold 100
set_maps_voteable 1
set_map mp_new_1
add_map mp_new_2
add_map mp_new_3
add_map mp_forest_edge
add_map mp_marketplace
add_map mp_forest_road
add_map mp_arena
add_map mp_polya
add_map mp_swamp_delta
add_map mp_hillroad
add_map mp_old_castle
add_map random_multi_plain_medium
add_map random_multi_plain_large
add_map random_multi_steppe_medium
add_map random_multi_steppe_large
#adding all kingdoms to both sides just to randomize all of them
#adding less kingdoms will reduce the randomization set (used in set_randomize_factions command)
add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_kingdom_1
add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_kingdom_2
add_factions fac_kingdom_3 fac_kingdom_3
add_factions fac_kingdom_4 fac_kingdom_4
add_factions fac_kingdom_5 fac_kingdom_5
add_factions fac_kingdom_6 fac_kingdom_6
add_factions fac_kingdom_7 fac_kingdom_7
set_randomize_factions 1
#if the bottleneck is your server's bandwidth, then make sure that you set a correct value for upload limit
set_add_to_game_servers_list
set_upload_limit 100000000
set_port 7240
set_steam_port 7241
set_server_log_folder Logs
set_server_ban_list_file Logs\ban_list.txt
start

Back
Top Bottom