Search results for query: *

1. I just got pregnant. What happens now?

Hehehe.
    Yeah, I'm not worried about the realism of that.
    Nothing happens to your charactre. She doesn't even get presents or a baby shower, horrible people in Calradia. :smile:
  2. I just got pregnant. What happens now?

Nothing to add. I have three, growing up somewhere.

@Cruore: It's astonishing, you were the fifth to answer, you answered seven ours after the questions was posted. And yet you were the first to actually answer it -.-
    :smile:.
  3. I just got pregnant. What happens now?

Nothing happens, just keep playing as you always do.
    Your child will be born whether you're at war or sitting in a lord's room.
    He/she will be safe somewhere in your realm, whether you have your own kingdom or are part of a major kingdom.
    My charactre has had several children and I was always at war or trading, never staying put.
  4. Rebinding keybinds.

Is there a problem with rebinding the clan, party, kingdom etc. keybinds? I tried to do that and the entire list was simply duplicated with the original shortcuts so none of my customised shortcuts work.
  5. Party, Clan, Kingdom etc. keybinds.

I should be more specific. In options, keybinds, you find a section for Menu (I believe). In it are Banner creation, party, clan, inventory etc. The keybinds are B, P, L...etc. I customised them to what I had prior to this patch. After having changes the keybinds, I noticed that the entire list...
  6. Khuzait invincible? Council of the commons

Cheers for the replies.
  7. Khuzait invincible? Council of the commons

Do the Khuzait ever NOT dominate the world? Every campaign I've played, including Khuzait :-P, they just dominate. Plus, the council of the commons does not seem to be working.
Back
Top Bottom