Search results for query: *

1. Ash117

Belligerent Drunks, Town Bandits, Bodyguards, and Book Sellers...

That already happens. Any time you enter a city, whichever companion in your party who's been with you the longest will spawn with you, already following you around. (There's a case where s/he won't spawn, but it's rare.)

Unfortunately, there's no practical reason for it, as there currently cannot be combat while exploring a city.
    I haven't done it in a while because it is practicaly useless, but if you insult the random dudes standing around in the waterfront or clearing they attack you. If you win the battle I think you even get a small rep boost from the other gang leaders, I they even comment on it.
    But one of those things that are overlooked because of there being no reason to walk around in towns
  2. Ash117

Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

1. More NPC to player interaction.

Have Kingdoms offer you to be a vassal for them, based of good relations and clan tier.
    Also have Lords offer marriage proposals both to you and your family members, also based off relation and clan tier.
    Have enemy lords threaten player, I could elaborate more on this, but best saved for another thread.

2. Have relations and traits mean more.

So glad to see that enemy lords with high relation will raid your villages less, but also add, releasing player after losing a battle, high relation and honourable lord leaving you alone when you are a party of 1. Send you small gifts occasionally.
    Honourable and Merciful lords raid less, disapprove of player raiding. Valorous Lords approve of outstanding victories, disapprove of you abandoning troops. Separate relations to individuals rather then the whole clan.
    (Taleworlds please implement True Relations mod into the game basically)

3. More dialogue

This doesn't need a long description its pretty much self explanatory
  3. Ash117

-- Needs A Tutor Quest (question)

For me, I noticed that nobles won't give me this quest unless I'm at least clan tier 2, I've only ever seen it trigger for Mimir or Amorcon. The student cannot be leading a party, and needs to be under 21ish I'm pretty sure. I'm guessing the quest giver needs to be an older clan member, I've had Raganvad, Asta and Vidar give me this quest for Mimir before. Obviously with those conditions the quest is incredibly rare, I usually try to get the Mimir quest done in a playthrough if I can, but sometimes the conditions just don't get met
  4. Ash117

How is GOG updating Bannerlord?

Yes the update you would have got on GOG was the 1.5.7 hotfix your files are most likely fine.

I don't believe you can change to old versions, or check the patch notes on GOG for Bannerlord due to the fact that you can't access beta on there.
    So you will always be basically stuck on the current live version that is available for Bannerlord. As for patches you are best to check them here or on Steam which is what I use to do. FYI you can disable automatic updates if you want to check a patch first on the forums before allowing it.

But the good thing about GOG is that it is that the games on there are DRM free, so you essentially "own" the game, you don't have to deal with annoyances like internet connection, launchers, and logging into accounts.
    Unlike steam where you are basically renting the game until the steam servers die. That was probably a terrible explanation but the best I have lol.

I started off with the GOG version but ended up buying a steam version for accessing the beta and the modding tools.

Hope this helped you somehow
  5. Ash117

Need More Info Cannot play, crash on launch

I'm now really confused, so the 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 update just finished, and now it works perfectly fine, no reason to delete spritedata.xml.

It's weird that a clean install to 1.5.7 broke the game, but downgrading to 1.5.6 then updating again to 1.5.7 fixed it.
    It doesn't appear anything has changed on my PC while I was afk, no new automatic updates like GPU or Windows updates it all the same as when it was crashing last night.
    I don't know what happened but it's fixed for now, I'll open a new ticket if something changes.

Thank you for your suggestion
  6. Ash117

Reupdating to 1.5.7 will try this and let you know. Just tested 1.5.6 and it worked perfectly fine
  7. Ash117

Resolved Crash upon game launch (d3d problem)

Did you find a solution for this? Suddenly having similar issues with 1.5.7 now the live version
  8. Ash117

Here is another one
  9. Ash117

Did another fresh install and still getting crashes but now got this .
    I'm guessing the latest 1.5.7 hotfix has broken my game, going to download 1.5.6 and see if it works, but now won't have time to test because work.

It's looking like a Vallheim weekend
  10. Ash117

2021-02-17_14.38.46_06fa5c13664785df31afc47abe53ec2e Did a fresh install to try and fix a minor bug, and now I can no longer play the game. No mods, no saves, complete fresh install. Tried running with and without safe mode, verified files. Windows fully updated, graphics drivers fully updated...
  11. Ash117

Resolved Character models stopped aging

just spent 4 hours redownloading the entire game and now it crashes on launch :cry:
  12. Ash117

Resolved Character models stopped aging

All characters models in my game have stopped aging. They still grow old and die of old age but they all look like 20 year olds. The actual models and skin never change, apart from hair turning grey. This is happening on a unmodded brand new save 1.5.7 main I have verified cache and disabled...
  13. Ash117

What are the inheritance rules? (spoiled)

So you play a female character, she died.
    If you pick her husband as an heir, he gets voted out? And if you pick her brother all is well?

Everytime my character has died natively from illness, usually I will lose my entire inventory except what my character had equipped. Never had a problem with fiefs or being voted out.
    Picking an heir that is a governor doesn't change anything, and I usually just take control of the heirs party, my old party disbands and goes to my nearest fief. But I usually pick my children, daughter or son it has not made a difference.

Could it be that the husband is being voted out because he has bad relations with clan leaders of the faction you are playing for? For instance if he is Sturgian he'll have a lot of enemies in Vlandia.
  14. Ash117

Resolved Player Clan gets destroyed when main character dies from illness as a ruler.

Yes I could upload my savefile. Problem is I reloaded an auto save once my clan got destroyed, so it may take some time before the player caught illness popup appears again, there are quite a few mods in there that will have to be installed. But most can be disabled without a crash, I'll upload my latest save.
  15. Ash117

Resolved Player Clan gets destroyed when main character dies from illness as a ruler.

Please read this thread for more context https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/player-character-death-as-a-ruler.437021/ This has happened to me twice now, granted they are heavily modded playthroughs. However I dismissed it the first time thinking it was mod related, until I found...
  16. Ash117

Player Character death as a Ruler

Also I'm assuming that this might be related to the election process that gets triggered when a ruler dies.
    Because funnily enough if my pc gets executed through execution edit mod, I can continue playing just fine, because no election gets held.
    If I choose to keep playing this save that mod will be my saving grace lol
  17. Ash117

can confirm 2500 days in, player caught illness and clan was destroyed was leader of Vlandia on 1.5.5. I'll post a bug report
  18. Ash117

Succession is implemented, I've played a few games to the point of playing as your kids. It seems that there is a bug right now.
  19. Ash117

Yeah this has happened to me too, I didn't try and fix it though as I was pretty much done conquering the world and took it as a sign to begin a new campaign. I might reload that save if I can, and test it again. Could be even be a completely unsuspecting mod or its a vanilla bug. Which I hope not, I'm a ruler again this new game lol.
  20. Ash117

Are you using Executioner edit mod or the player death patches mod out of curiosity?
Back
Top Bottom