Search results for query: *

• Users: Grunger123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1.5.6+ Button 5 in battles to select companions please?

I have given all my companions ranged only weapons - but still in every close-ish battle one of them will die. 1 = melee etc Can we have a 5=companions *please* They are suicidal, even with only bows and arrows!
  2. 1.5.5 - Companion just left me with their army - bug or new feature?

In an army with my campanions as parties, one of my parties, led by a companion, just left, and when I talked to them said "we are going our different ways" with no warning. Is this a bug or a new feature?
  3. Bug: 1.5.5.252341 - Endless not engage with enemy

Can't post on support forum but this is a game killer If I visit a village - can't engage any enemy afterwards. If I save and exit to main menu, then reload, I can again. If I fight anyone - can't engage any enemy afterwards. DOES NOT FIX WITH SAVE AND RELOAD. Randomly - can't engage...
  4. I just got pregnant. What happens now?

In the game of course - playing female character - married and immediately got pregnant - should I hide in a city for 9 months?
  5. Herd Size - how does this work?

I happily had 1500 horses and 1000's of grain and fish before the last patch - ok I understand the limit to horses, and so to infinite carry - but what is the limit? 2 horses per soldier? 3? Apologies if I have missed an explanation somewhere - if so please point me to it
Back
Top Bottom