I just got pregnant. What happens now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Grunger123

Recruit
In the game of course - playing female character - married and immediately got pregnant - should I hide in a city for 9 months?

Nothing happens, just keep playing as you always do.
Your child will be born whether you're at war or sitting in a lord's room.
He/she will be safe somewhere in your realm, whether you have your own kingdom or are part of a major kingdom.
My charactre has had several children and I was always at war or trading, never staying put.

He/she will be safe somewhere in your realm, whether you have your own kingdom or are part of a major kingdom.
My character has had several children and I was always at war or trading, never staying put.

Nothing to add. I have three, growing up somewhere.

@Cruore: It's astonishing, you were the fifth to answer, you answered seven ours after the questions was posted. And yet you were the first to actually answer it -.-

My charactre has had several children and I was always at war or trading, never staying put.

Yeah had tunz of babies pop out while building a siege camp!

will the character body change? while in pregnant?
but realistically speaking, how can a pregnant woman go to battle, ride a horse and swing swords when a few months pregnant?

haha it's just a game, but also just interesting thought

Hehehe.
Yeah, I'm not worried about the realism of that.
Nothing happens to your charactre. She doesn't even get presents or a baby shower, horrible people in Calradia. :smile:

will the character body change? while in pregnant?
but realistically speaking, how can a pregnant woman go to battle, ride a horse and swing swords when a few months pregnant?

haha it's just a game, but also just interesting thought

Well, I have see pregnant women run behind their mischievous child once to slap then on the butt for some bad thing they done

Something like that? But, it'd be fun see body changes on the characters, fat, pregnant, bad nutrituous (when lacks food for some time or has eat only some kind of food for long time)

I have see pregnant women run behind their mischievous child once to slap then on the butt for some bad thing they done

haha yeah that's just very common to see in east asian family mom hahaha, they will beat you with little bamboo stick or flip pop
but wearing heavy armor and ride a horse and charge in battlefield? that's just impossible to me.

haha anyway, just enjoy the game, I sometimes overthink too much

haha yeah that's just very common to see in east asian family mom hahaha, they will beat you with little bamboo stick or flip pop
but wearing heavy armor and ride a horse and charge in battlefield? that's just impossible to me.

haha anyway, just enjoy the game, I sometimes overthink too much
never understimated the power of moms....

hahaha

I remember when me and my brother was little mine hit our little cheekys with one belt, we deserved by the way

From Brazil, here??????

Back
Top Bottom