Search results for query: *

1. issues with brother

to marry him you need to go to the father´s future wife and talk to him..and offer hes hand..make sure you chose a good women :smile: and same after to the youngest brother later on...dont marry your sister cause then she goes away..
    i know how it all works haha just wont let me cos hes in a quest apprently. Got over 600hrs on the game, its use to do it just refuses too in my new campaign
  2. own Imperial faction(solved)

Hello guys, im asking if is there a bug cuz i made all quest about making a imperial kingdom and Istiana still doent give me the kingdom :sad: do i need to do something else?
    if your clan is Tier 4 you click create kingdom at the top of the clan page. You also have to own a castle or city before you do this
  3. issues with brother

I have saved my brother and other siblings now my older brother stays in a party with me but everytime i go in a town the quest in the tavern lights up but nothing there to click. Also when i speak to him normally its says 'about the task you gave me' then proceeds to put me in a battle with my...
  4. MP We need CO-OP

and i thinks that rather upsetting as MP is nothing special MP is over rated.I'd much rather sink hours into the game doing a campaign with my friends taking over the lands. It would just make the game more replayable as once youve played through you've more or less done every aspect of the game in one play through
  5. MP We need CO-OP

Yeh our only hope is mods and that'll be a job and a half. TW by far has many other things to do than work on co-op
    when they finish the game as a singleplayer though they really should look into doin it. the game would be perfect if i could play the campaign with friends. either as a allied clan/ same clan or even a opposing kingdom.
  6. Keeps crashing

HI, i have been playing on the new beta and within 5 mins of playing it has crashed without any reasoning it just closes, no send file dump or anything just poof gone. Restart get 5 mins in crashes again, all i get after that is 'do you want to start game in safe mode?' This is stopping me...
  7. AI sucks

Anyone else think the AI sucks for a game that relies on AI? troops for ever facing the wrong way forever telling them to turn round like **** theres a 1000 enemy lets put my back to them. I was chasing a army bigger then mine but it was okay because i had another friendly army chasing the enemy...
  8. wife wont have kid

so ive had 3 wifes all 3 died so i have another one now. She has been in my party for ages and i wait in towns or castles or just go about my daily business and she will not have a kid what so ever.
  9. SP - Scenes Too many forest or clogged with crap on maps

I really love this game i do the big battles are so fun but what i do wish for is less forest maps they are absolutey awful to play on. I cant see **** cos of all the trees the terrain just sucks making the AI do the dumbest of ****. Whoever designed villages needs a slap they are god awful too...
  10. change lock menu

When trading there use to be a little orange dot to tell you that item has locked so you dont accidentally sell your item. Now theyve changed it to a sort of black slider which really isnt clear if your item is locked or not . please change it back
Back
Top Bottom